New Halo user here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary W

Jul 28, 2016
Houston, Texas
Hi all,

Just wanted to introduce myself to other "Halons". My name is Gary and I live in Houston, Texas. Been using Halo products since June 4th after a several year break from vaping. I vaped many years ago using V2. After several packages of dead cartos (they claimed it was weather related) I just started smoking again. Heck, at least they always worked. Anyway so I decided to try quitting again and found Halo. Man am I glad I did. I started on the G6 (loved it), 2 weeks later got the Triton system (really loved it) and a few weeks later I took the plunge and bought the Reactor starter kit (in love and blew me away)! Then I decided I liked the looks of the Tracer and picked that up too. Loving that too. I still didn't want to retire my Triton so I picked up the vv battery and wow, that certainly breathed new life into it. All in all, I guess this is too many pieces of equipment but what the hay. I use the Triton for stealth vaping, the Tracer at work (I can only vape outside) and use the Reactor at home and when I want to show off :) Favorite e liquids are Prime 15, Black Calico, and Tribeca. I tried the Turkish Blend but that gave me a headache and some nausea (too perfumey for my taste). Devlin was a little too sweet for me.

Anyway, I hope to chat with y'all and feel free to hit me up anytime. Vape Halo!!!!

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
Hey, Gary W.

You chose well. Don't fret over the "too much" equipment thing. You can always give the unused to a needy friend. And after all the stuff I have bought for vaping, I'm still below 30% of what I would have spent smoking.

Hope you are taking advantage of the 10% off juice code, ECF2015

You are Halon©(2013 wheezal)

Welcome.

Gary W

Jul 28, 2016
Houston, Texas
Hey thanks Dave! I've thought about giving away unused stuff. And thanks so much for the code. I will certainly use it as we know that sub ohming does use plenty of juice. But even so, it's still less expensive than two packs a day!

Again Dave, thanks for the warm welcome and encouragement. Oh and to give you a heads up, I spoke with Halo CS today and he said that they have some exciting new things coming soon for the Reactor and Trader tanks and batteries! I'm completely intrigued.

Reactions: DaveOno

Gary W

Jul 28, 2016
Houston, Texas
Hiya wheezal and jwbnyc! I knew I couldn't be the ONLY Halon in Texas (although I feel like the only one in Houston...LOL). I was skimming through the Halo topics and I found a comment from hamburglar. He said that he put the Reactor tank on the Tracer battery. I had thought of trying it but was to afraid to ruin something. But hey.....it worked. Looks kinda cool too. Plus the added benefit of using 5 ml on it is great too. I actually have two Reactor tanks and another Tracer tank on the way. Anybody know anything I should watch for when using the Reactor tank on the Tracer battery? I'm still a tad nervous about it.

Anyway, go Halo! Texas loves ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread