Not open for further replies.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
And speaking of B Boxes.......

We ARE, yes? :D

Look what landed in my life, out of the BLUE..............

HELLO, GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!

View attachment 592871 View attachment 592869

I of course love the button, I love all things brass. I think you just changed my mind on that color, I was going to skip it, because I have the Navy Blue one, but now I think I might order it. :)

KAS

Kelt.

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 22, 2014
    Ohio, USA
    I'm still looking around for a brass (or gold-colored) button for my Fawkes BB to make it all "Iron Man" looking!

No one seems to be making buttons that I can find!

Sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk
    Try joining the PMM (Pimp My mod) group on FB, then keep a close eye, they utilize a google docs system of signups for buttons (tokens) and panels for many mods, and also leather cases too, but things go fast, or have long lists/wait times .

Mike Geaney

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 29, 2014
    Boston
    image.jpeg
    Very pleased with this.

Krisma

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 4, 2014
    Australia
    I'm still looking around for a brass (or gold-colored) button for my Fawkes BB to make it all "Iron Man" looking!

No one seems to be making buttons that I can find!

If you are looking for something to go on top of the fire button......I use all sorts of things from the craft or sewing shop, and now with the resin you can make them what ever you want. Double side glue tape holds them on.

image.jpg

If it's brass then get some of the craft high density foil and punch some. An old ego t tube is the size we use. Smooth off the edges with a nail buffer and you have them covered in no time

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011
    View attachment 592925 Very pleased with this.

Okay - Real Nice Drip Tip & wouldn't mind getting one for "My" BB . . . :thumbs:

ERinmJX.jpg

SO - Some Info Please . . . That Drip Tip is it a regular or wide bored Tip ? ? ? Pyrex/Glass/Plastic ? ? ? Custom - Over the Counter ? ? ? How Much ? ? ? From where ? ? ?
    pondering-and-thinking-smiley-emoticon.gif

Mike Geaney

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 29, 2014
    Boston
    Okay - Real Nice Drip Tip & wouldn't mind getting one for "My" BB . . . :thumbs:

ERinmJX.jpg

SO - Some Info Please . . . That Drip Tip is it a regular or wide bored Tip ? ? ? Pyrex/Glass/Plastic ? ? ? Custom - Over the Counter ? ? ? How Much ? ? ? From where ? ? ?
    pondering-and-thinking-smiley-emoticon.gif

It's a glass Trippy Tip. Straight up over the counter. The bore is a little more than I wanted but I wouldn't call it wide. I think it was 30 quid to my door.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011
    It's a glass Trippy Tip. Straight up over the counter. The bore is a little more than I wanted but I wouldn't call it wide. I think it was 30 quid to my door.

Why -
    cute-thank-you-smiley-emoticon.gif

Even found one I "like" already :thumb:, however they are "Out of Stock" right now - so I'll have to wait . . . :(

0iwZmZV.jpg

Found one even better - but will still have to wait - Oh Well . . . Again - Thanks :thumbs:

Last edited:

ckquatt

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 8, 2013
    Milledgeville, GA
    If you are looking for something to go on top of the fire button......I use all sorts of things from the craft or sewing shop, and now with the resin you can make them what ever you want. Double side glue tape holds them on.

View attachment 592929

If it's brass then get some of the craft high density foil and punch some. An old ego t tube is the size we use. Smooth off the edges with a nail buffer and you have them covered in no time

Hmmm. I'm intrigued by the foil option. You may have to go into a little detail about that.

Krisma

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 4, 2014
    Australia

ckquatt

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 8, 2013
    Milledgeville, GA

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia

Krisma

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 4, 2014
    Australia
    Thank you. Awaiting test results.

DH so I casually vaped it (diver) in a boro tank on a spinner most of yesterday and happy to say no leaking. There is still the normal one drop of eliquid on the 510 connector that you get will every carto type device. The eliquid flow is good and the flavour is on par with my other coils that are rebuilt with a rayon wick. The airflow is as tight as I remember. All up its a another option, once you have the vertical coil working (a bit fiddly to get right but you can test the coil on any mod)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread