Status
Not open for further replies.

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
For all us Goon Bob's ( and Bobette's) in the house, Trinity Glass has some pretty sweat wide bores on their site.;)

Goon WB's.png

Boobsley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2016
Indiana
Goon LP list
1. Skillzizzo Black + ultem tip
2. penguiness Copper + Brass + ultem tips
3. jazzvaper Black + black and ultem tips
4. TheDigital99 Black + ultra tip
5. Joe KY SS + ultem tip
6. distortoblotto SS + black and ultem tips
7. ghola1was SS + ultem tip
8. Kentastic Black+ black and ultem tips
9. Waho SS + black tip
10. tw33k Black + ultem tip
11. havok333 Black + Ultem tip
12. Boobsley Black + Ultem tip

Reactions: ddloco

bigTRAV710

ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2016
Fort Worth Tx

Nautilusfan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
I got the competition cap and it hasnt left my goon, its awesome, fits amazing.

Picked up one as well. The only thing I don't really dig about it is the overhang. Aesthetics aside, it performs great.

beez0527

SQUONKAHOLIC
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2014
Etna,OH
For some reason I cannot find a build I like on my goons as bigtrav can attest as he now has one of mine, I still have a 22 & 24 give me some suggestions for builds as I have nothing but spare time to play with gear as I'm still pretty much relegated to the couch or vape lab. Funny thing Is I have been going thru a lot of my vape stuff and I have at least 10 bf atties I haven't even opened yet so at least I have something to keep me busy for awhile.

Sent from my LGL33L using Tapatalk

beez0527

SQUONKAHOLIC
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2014
Etna,OH
What kind of power do you prefer Beez and what builds have you tried?
50 to 85 usually mostly just some claptons may have to get back to some twisted 26g. I prefer ss but have just about every wire out may even give some of that wire Tom likes nife I believe.

Sent from my SM-P607T using Tapatalk

Hank F. Spankman

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2013
New Jersey
50 to 85 usually mostly just some claptons may have to get back to some twisted 26g. I prefer ss but have just about every wire out may even give some of that wire Tom likes nife I believe.

I usually vape both my Goons in single voile mode, & I only use 316L. Try a big fat parallel coil in single mode (3.5 or 4mm ID, in the 24 Goon)

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle

Hmm, have found that the Goon plays more friendly with some liquids than others. With that being said for TC, I like the NiFe as well. However, have found that I prefer 48 over 30 and in 26g. My builds range from .14 to .50 and are 3-4 mm duals @55-70w and 430 to 460 D. I also prefer the wide bore over the standard tips.

Both of my mech builds are on series mods which are built to 1.0 ohm. With that being said, the power on fresh batterys is 8.4 volts which comes out at just north of 70w ( 70.56 to be exact) with 3mm 26/36 SS 316L Clapton's again with wide bore tips.

I run all with the coils centered and the height set to where the top of the coil is even with the bottom of the screw heads and big fluffy wicks extended over to where they meet the curbs and cascade down so that they just touch the deck with "clear deck" between each end of the wicks. I also run all with four intakes wide open.

Last edited:

beez0527

SQUONKAHOLIC
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2014
Etna,OH
Hmm, have found that the Goon plays more friendly with some liquids more than others. With that being said for TC, I like the NiFe as well. However, have found that I prefer 48 over 30 and in 26g. My builds range from .14 to .50 and are 3-4 mm duals @55-70w and 430 to 460 D. I also prefer the wide bore over the standard tips.

Both of my mech builds are on series mods which are built to 1.0 ohm. With that being said, the power on fresh batterys is 8.4 volts which comes out at just north of 70w ( 70.56 to be exact) with 3mm 26/36 SS 316L Clapton's again with wide bore tips.

I run all with the coils centered and the height set to where the top of the coil is even with the bottom of the screw heads and big fluffy wicks extended over to where they meet the curbs and cascade down so that they just touch the deck with "clear deck" between each end of the wicks. I also run all with four intakes wide open.
I will definitely give them another try , I'm too big a creature of habit running 5 stumpys 4 hadaly a couple chi narda with odis caps seem to get better air flow 1 derringer and I've got a chi o atty sitting on the build block getting ready to throw on 1 of the few new mech I just got.

bigTRAV710

ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2016
Fort Worth Tx
For some reason I cannot find a build I like on my goons as bigtrav can attest as he now has one of mine, I still have a 22 & 24 give me some suggestions for builds as I have nothing but spare time to play with gear as I'm still pretty much relegated to the couch or vape lab. Funny thing Is I have been going thru a lot of my vape stuff and I have at least 10 bf atties I haven't even opened yet so at least I have something to keep me busy for awhile.

Sent from my LGL33L using Tapatalk
Im running a single 24/32 clapton, 5wrap 4mm id .63 ohm at 70-80watts.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
Nice pics guys....

Update:
The stupid springs formthe MyMod conversions are stuck in USPS purgatory. They were supposed to arrive Friday but they ended up in North Dakota somehow.

The Black Friday LBCs are almost done, just need plates and programming.

The Non-LP Goon list has been ordered hopefully the USPS has better luck with timely delivery on these.

I'm almost out of carbon fiber for the LBCs (after the Black Friday run) I'm considering different materials for the last 50. Maybe even something cheaper to get the price down. Maybe ss?

If you are on the non-lp goon list and have sent payment now's the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread