Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
Question: how long will a semi-used coil last? What I mean is, I want to change flavors, but the coil is still good. I'm storing it like this

yepper, that used to work for me, I did that a lot - a time ago -

was always swapping flavors, tanks, NIC levels etc.....

:)

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
Question: how long will a semi-used coil last? What I mean is, I want to change flavors, but the coil is still good. I'm storing it like this
41581c4f44af59be120459c131dc3d75.jpg

The nicotine left in the coil tends to oxidize and can get a little harsh ... vape through that though and the coil should be good.

Sent via iPhone

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
And I'm a MODDER!!!!!!!!! :confused: :banana: :blink: :toast:

20170118_151016.jpg

So, for any Hana'ites in the house, ccwaters gave a marvelous description of exactly what to do.

Step by step, little by little, get that faceplate off (I had no issue whatsoever with the little white plugy things over the up/down buttons - they stayed put).

The USB and board were wonky. They obviously got shifted out of place during the last extraction of the USB cable. It was a simplistic fix and I'm DEEEEEEEEEELIGHTED!!

Snap off, snap on! BOOM! (as in YAAAAAAAAY)

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
*hey look* the return of an old friend (to bad it has a stay inside battery) o_O :rolleyes:

View attachment 629265

:evil:
MPV 1's were my go to mod (after I fixed the buttons) one of my all time favourites and some old ones (over 3 years old) got us through the power blackout as power packs. they went down hill in design and the pro was massive. I will revisit :wub:

got excitted and then realised they have the fire button on the side. I want a firing button on the face.

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia

View attachment 629271

So, for any Hana'ites in the house, ccwaters gave a marvelous description of exactly what to do.

Step by step, little by little, get that faceplate off (I had no issue whatsoever with the little white plugy things over the up/down buttons - they stayed put).

The USB and board were wonky. They obviously got shifted out of place during the last extraction of the USB cable. It was a simplistic fix and I'm DEEEEEEEEEELIGHTED!!

Piece of cake. :p:p:p

modder supreme :banana::banana::banana:

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows

View attachment 629271

ZOMG! You build coils *AND* you're a MODDER..... Hades hath froze over!!!!!!!

;)

Plettschner

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2013
CT
Where did you get the Nautilus Nano from? Just the tank??

Got it from FT, sold as a Clieto Mini. Supposedly a clone... came with an Aspire Nautilus BVC coil in it. It is tiny but hits just as hard as much bigger tanks.

Sent from Uranus using Tapatalk

KurtF

Jan 15, 2017
North Carolina, USA
I used to sit around puffing my tootle all day long (V2 long slim cartomizer w/ push-button). At first, the hard part was, while working at my desk, I kept trying to smoke my pen. But soon I learned to sneak off and puff my tootle in private, or in the great outdoors, where I wouldn't get any of my flavorful juice on anyone. After a short time, I was puffing my tootle all the time. Everywhere! I'd whip it out in traffic, puff it morning, noon, and night. Eventually I joined a tootle puffer support group ("1) We admitted we were powerless over puffing the tootle and that our lives had become unmanageable..."). After working the tootle puffer program for about a year, I was finally able to put down my tootle for the last puff.

Because it was then that I bought a stainless steel device which took an 18650 battery and looked like a female sex toy (Vaporfi Rebel II). One with a liquid reservoir tip. But it wasn't long before I realized I was puffing on my new toy as a substitute for my long lost tootle. And from watching the news I learned that when I carry it around, my odds of getting shot by a cop are more than doubled.

So at last I discovered the Presa TC100W mod by Wismec, and I'm no longer running around sucking on a female sex toy while being chased by cops. And some of my friends are starting to talk to me again.

I'm sorry... was this the right thread?

:)

Last edited:

Plettschner

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2013
CT
MPV 1's were my go to mod (after I fixed the buttons) one of my all time favourites and some old ones (over 3 years old) got us through the power blackout as power packs. they went down hill in design and the pro was massive. I will revisit :wub:

got excitted and then realised they have the fire button on the side. I want a firing button on the face.

I still have 2 of the originals.

Sent from Uranus using Tapatalk

motordude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2015
VA, USA
*hey look* the return of an old friend (to bad it has a stay inside battery) o_O :rolleyes:

View attachment 629265

:evil:
It's 3/8 of a inch smaller than my pro.
Same battery specs.
Probably same weight.
It's not even on Innokin's site yet!
I love my 3 pro but I'm no longer buying built in bats either.

Users who are viewing this thread