Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
Wrap the wire around a piece of cardboard and send it as a letter. Will work if you are not sending 1000 ft.
Not a bad idea!! :thumb:

It's just weird, Iv mailed so much vape stuff with no problem, but trying to get something to Canada makes it seem like a different process..

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Although when I used tube mods I had cut a swim noodle to fit it in my cup holders. Those worked great!

Did the cut-pool-noodle/cup-holder thing for awhile...but then started running out of cup-holders (especially with passengers).

Then I ran across these...inexpensive, sturdy and do not fall off car dash (even with DEEP potholes).

I have a couple on my dash board, a couple on refrigerator next to kitchen stove, a couple on the wall next to bathrooms commodes, etc.

Ecig e-cigarette car holders - Modson e-cigarette holders

Last edited:

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida
Did the cut-pool-noodle/cup-holder thing for awhile...but then started running out of cup-holders (especially with passengers).

Then I ran across these...inexpensive, sturdy and do not fall off car dash (even with DEEP potholes).

I have a couple on my dash board, a couple next to kitchen stove, a couple next to bathrooms commodes, etc.

I'm the only one who vapes so that wasn't a problem for me. Those are cool as well.

Rangertrix

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2013
Collinsville, OK

I have a couple on my dash board, a couple on refrigerator next to kitchen stove, a couple on the wall next to bathrooms commodes, etc.

Mod holder on wall next to commode.............
God I love that! My wife would kill me!

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida
Mod holder on wall next to commode.............
God I love that! My wife would kill me!

For your Vooping Pleasure!!

750x1000px-LL-2b7ae275_VoopRack.jpeg

Rangertrix

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2013
Collinsville, OK
For your Vooping Pleasure!!

750x1000px-LL-2b7ae275_VoopRack.jpeg
OMG! I love it! I'm gonna ask my wife if I can have one for Christmas this year, just to see the look on her face. I'm not allowed to vape indoors (unless she's not home, hehe).

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina

Thanks for the link! These would work great with my work Egos! :)

Rangertrix

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2013
Collinsville, OK
WHAT???

Would she rather you smoked a cigarette??? :shock:

She claims it stinks up the house. I vape when she's not here and she can't even tell, lol.
I never smoked indoors either.
What ya gonna do? It's her world, I just get to peek in the window once in a while. If me vaping outside makes her happy? Oh well, small price to pay.

jaytex1969

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2015
Austin, TX
It's just weird, Iv mailed so much Vape stuff with no problem, but trying to get something to Canada makes it seem like a different process..

Just heave back and roll the spool towards your friend. When it gets there, they can wind it back up...

Jay :headbang:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member