Tootle Puffers, Redux (The Sequel)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaytex1969

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2015
Austin, TX
We have a Dollar Tree here in our fair city,between Walmart and the LCBO (liquor store).

That's funny, ours here is in between Walmart and a liquor store. Lol

LMAO We have one of those Dollar stores in a plaza with a Walmart and liquor store also!

That reminds me, my coworker once explained to me that La Quinta in English meant "next to Denny's". After learning that, I was quite amazed at how accurate it was...

Jay :headbang:

corn flakes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2014
Brant County Canada
Yes, it does. The question is, why name a motel chain, the 5th? Like The 5th 3rd Bank or Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. Whaaaat?

Curious minds...

You could try Super 8 or Motel 6

But then I have reservations at Hotel 34b.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
vape mail today.

A couple of acrylic stands from fasttech.

I guess I don't have to use a cereal box anymore.
Where are the pictures?
My mod holder is my shirt pocket. If I am working on things It is the top of the microwave, The top of the washing machine or on my bench at the door of the workshop.
I do that too. And, promptly lose them!
I don't have any box mod holders. It's where ever I put it down. Although when I used tube mods I had cut a swim noodle to fit it in my cup holders. Those worked great!
I just put my mod under my right leg when I need both hands to drive.
I'm really bad about knocking my mods over. I've never broken any of my tanks, but I got a set of these anyway, before it could happen.
$2.79 Silicone Anti-slip Ring for E-Cigarette Atomizers / Mods (14-Piece) 14-pack - 21*24*7mm (ID*OD*W) / ships w/ one of each color at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
Perfect. I've broken 2 glass tanks already.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Ola, TPuffs. Howzit. :)

If you are not a member of the Provarinati, then you are still a nobody. :yawn: Be proud in your nobody status, it means you own your own mind.

It depends. If you own a Provari, you can still opt out of being a member of the Provarinati. Particularly if you paid less than the original price.

:confused: :?: Say what? 'Splain, Lucy?

Thinking of you @AndriaD

Thank you, Burnie. Guess what. I'm nominating (forcing coercing and generally demanding) you as Wednesday Hump Day monitor in Ms. D's absence.

All in favor?

I don't have any box mod holders. It's where ever I put it down. Although when I used tube mods I had cut a swim noodle to fit it in my cup holders. Those worked great!

Been my go-to car mod holder for a long time! :thumbs:

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    Yes, it does. The question is, why name a motel chain, the 5th? Like The 5th 3rd Bank or Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. Whaaaat?

Curious minds...
    Ruth's Chris makes sense to me. Obviously owned by Chris, but he has a wife named Ruth who was afraid the ladies would come outa the woodwork to try his steak. Being the jealous type she told him 'You better make sure that they know you belong to me, you are Ruth's Chris, not Jenny's Chris or Donna's Chris or anyone elses.'

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    Ruth's Chris makes sense to me. Obviously owned by Chris, but he has a wife named Ruth who was afraid the ladies would come outa the woodwork to try his steak. Being the jealous type she told him 'You better make sure that they know you belong to me, you are Ruth's Chris, not Jenny's Chris or Donna's Chris or anyone elses.'
    Of course the alternate answer is it's owned by Ruth, thus the Ruth's. But it's her 'Chris Steakhouse' cuz she only serves steaks from cows named Chris.

Rangertrix

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 5, 2013
    Collinsville, OK
    And a woman named Ruth bought a steakhouse called "Chris' Steakhouse" when she moved she renamed it Ruth's Chris Steakhouse so she had her name on it, but kept original customers. I googled that years and years ago cause I was curious. Lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread