Status
Not open for further replies.

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
Have you used this? At what percentage? I used it at 18% and can't taste any cotton candy
49566d3e51ece614fcb9fd595a499761.jpg

man00ver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2014
Braselton, GA, USA
It's a TFA flavor, advertised as a weak one, and not that popular for singleton use. From what I read, it will steep forward, so just wait a bit if it's freshly mixed. Even then, you may get more of a fruity candy effect than a specifically identifiable cotton candy. And...you may also wish you'd only used 8-10% :)

Most users say it's better used in a mix, as a sweetener. Very likely Ethyl Maltol is the primary ingredient.

Reactions: ChelsB

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
Give it time, also it could always go well with a nice fruit after steep time I imagine it will have a bit of life on the French inhale. I feel subtle flavors always come to life when I french inhale them into my nose. Tastes amazing then but otherwise I barely taste them.

Wow, I've never tried that! I just did and I liked it!

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Have you used this? At what percentage? I used it at 18% and can't taste any cotton candy
49566d3e51ece614fcb9fd595a499761.jpg

Try adding a little blueberry for blue cotton candy
or
Strawberry for pink cotton candy

start at 1%

That should make the cotton candy flavor pop.

But be prepared to start burning through coils.

akuser47

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
ohio
Yea the French inhale trick I discovered on a lot of my cheap online juice buys before I started making mine. Not everyone likes to do it. Me I have always done it even smoking cigarettes so it was only natural for me to do it with vaper. I figured out fast subtle flavors can come to life and chameleon flavors (large flavor mixed juices) just come to life with a French inhale. It seems to work for some flavors and some it can be to intense so French at your own risk. LoL. I had a pumpkin spice that I couldn't taste on initial inhale, but on the French inhale it came to life the pumpkin and the spice popped out it was amazing.

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
I bought it for Wayne's Honeydew Boba and that's pretty much all I've really used it for so far. Here is my version but the original version is good as well.
2% CAP Cantaloupe
0.5% TFA Cotton Candy Circus
2.5% TFA Honeyfew
1% FA Marshmallow
1% TFA Whipped Cream

Thanks, @Rin13

Reactions: Rin13
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread