• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I'm in one of my very conservative moods when vaping right now. istick Pico with a Nautilius Mini (with s/s cover) on, Liqua Blueberry to vape. When the bottle of Blueberry runs out open another one. When the coils goes weak replace. And repeat ad infinitum. Vape at 9w. Works just fine. :)
Sounds like a good plan. I'm mostly using simple iSticks or similar, and Evod tanks with the odd eMOW. Been trying a 4ml Protank 4, but the pesky thing has leaked since the second time it was filled!
Apart from my odd forays into trying new liquids (usually regrettably!) I always seem to go back to MCV as no.1, then a doughnut or custard type. I like a strawberry cream too now and then.

With equipment, I'm finding decent basic stuff works the best for me.

Reactions: e-pipeman

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Yesterday, I was looking at Chefs Vapours and found that their range of ready to use, and all other brands too, had disappeared from the site.
So, I then went to the concentrates/flavours site and added a few items to the basket including Doughnut King from their range, and decided to finish the order today. Went back this morning and all the ChefsVapour range has disappeared off that site, including my bottle of Doughnut King from the basket.

I just sent a message asking if they'd be back.

I was hoping that on the original site, they'd eventually have 10ml bottles available of all their popular ones, and obviously retain them as concentrates on the flavours site.

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England

"Health officials are calling for a ban on the sale of confectionary-like flavours in e-cigarettes over concerns they appeal to children." I love those flavours. If you catch a kid vaping, steal his equipment and e-liquid before kicking him up the rear. Get another kid to beat him up. Fine him. Tell his parents that he's drinking meths. Tell his teacher that he copies his homework from the internet. Give him so many tasks to perform that he has no time to vape.

If all else fails remind him that vaping is only for grown-ups. Then kick him again.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
"Health officials are calling for a ban on the sale of confectionary-like flavours in e-cigarettes over concerns they appeal to children." I love those flavours. If you catch a kid vaping, steal his equipment and e-liquid before kicking him up the rear. Get another kid to beat him up. Fine him. Tell his parents that he's drinking meths. Tell his teacher that he copies his homework from the internet. Give him so many tasks to perform that he has no time to vape.

If all else fails remind him that vaping is only for grown-ups. Then kick him again.
Ah! but he might be vaping to STOP smoking - this is where the law falls down...

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK

I definitely wouldn't like a ban on the sweet flavours ...I thought it a good thing to be able to move away from anything tobacco or even menthol flavoured as they're completely different.
I've seen plenty of schoolchildren smoking, but none so far with an e-cig - perhaps they're elsewhere, but not near us.

Ah! but he might be vaping to STOP smoking - this is where the law falls down...
There was something similar brought up regarding a girl in US high school a couple of years back on an ABC news article. Her argument was that it had stopped her smoking cigarettes ...so how can that be a bad thing!
All back now Trish, along with a few new additions :) ( Concentrates ) that is.
Good! I did get a reply that they were only stocktaking, but did wonder why they'd gone :) ...think I'm getting jumpy with all the meddling going on with certain aspects of our lives!

If he's a child then where is he getting that much cash from? Back in the day fags were cheap. Not any more...
I'm thinking children get far more pocket money than we think they do.

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Got some vape mail a couple of days ago and thought i'd leave it until i'd built and tried it.

Ijoy EXO rta.

Running it in single coil mode,.3Ω Kanthal Fused clapton.
Flavour and vapor production are spot on.
Comes with both 2ml and 6ml tanks and single and dual coil decks.It's 25mm.

Think i'll buy another:)

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Got some vape mail a couple of days ago and thought i'd leave it until i'd built and tried it.

Ijoy EXO rta.

Running it in single coil mode,.3Ω Kanthal Fused clapton.
Flavour and vapor production are spot on.
Comes with both 2ml and 6ml tanks and single and dual coil decks.It's 25mm.

Think i'll buy another:)
Was contemplating getting the EXO XL which is 26mm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread