Not open for further replies.

rothenbj

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2009
Green Lane, Pa
Hi, sorry I just saw this thread. Welcome! Almost everyone posts in the What's under thread. Ditto on the General. They have a web site where you can find where they sell it. You may want to double check though. I haven't been on it lately, but it wasn't completely accurate when I checked it.

pwillco

Aug 13, 2013
United States
Nothing new to add, for anyone reading, that has the same question. I definitely recommend and regularly use General Snus, as it is sold locally and it is excellent. I like all of the 6 varieties (they used to have 8), really, but white and wintergreen have been my main ones this year. I did not like wintergreen at all a few years ago, but it has really grown on me, and surpassed General Mint as my favorite non "regular" flavor. I've liked all their varieties. I liked General White, Original and Mint the most at first, though. General Loose is defintitely worth trying, it's not as difficult to use Loose snus as it seems, and it's a good deal.

Though I primarily use General Snus, I also like non-Snus smokeless tobacco and dip, like Copenhagen, Grizzly, Skoal or Timberwolf (they all have pouches, too). It's more easily available, and can be used snus style in the upper lip. I've had a lot of coupons for dip lately, so that also has something to do with it, but it's good for variety. It makes a difference to use the dip like snus in the upper lip, it drastically reduces the need to spit at all.
I prefer the dip and dip pouches to the American version of Snus, which just isn't as good as the Swedish. The Skoal and Camel SNUS is just not made like General at all, I always feel like I wasted money when I bought those.

Reactions: hittman

rothenbj

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2009
Green Lane, Pa
Hi pwillco,

Nice to meet you. This is an old thread from last year. Most of us post in "What's under your lip" thread. Your message popped up in my e mail so I bounced over to see what was happening.

You and I are the only ones that seem to like the Wintergreen. I haven't had it in awhile, mainly because I don't get past a store that sells General very often anymore and I'm stocked to the hilt with other stuff, primarily Mint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread