New to Snus - Advice plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

elenamylove

Sep 16, 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
You can try lilbrown.com for snus. They show to have General and Thunder in stock. Never used them, but they are in Washington so your shipping times and cost may be lower. If not, using the General locator shows their snus is carried by Hess gas stations in Jacksonville area.

Great, thanks! I tried the store locator but it was blocked at work :facepalm: The General stuff is pretty good vs the Camel Snus correct?

The Rebel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2010
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Usually they have no idea, but always good to ask the attendant first. Or look for a small fridge with the General sign. General made a few for the US market, Nordic Mint, and Classic Blend. They are in kind of rectangle tins. Steer clear of these if you're looking for authentic Swedish taste. General made them to compete with the American brand snuses so they are little lower nicotine and sweeter taste. Stick to the round tins which should be General Mint (blue stripe on can), Original (brown stripe), Wintergreen (green stripe), and General White (all black). Good luck and report back when you can. :)

elenamylove

Sep 16, 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
Usually they have no idea, but always good to ask the attendant first. Or look for a small fridge with the General sign. General made a few for the US market, Nordic Mint, and Classic Blend. They are in kind of rectangle tins. Steer clear of these if you're looking for authentic Swedish taste. General made them to compete with the American brand snuses so they are little lower nicotine and sweeter taste. Stick to the round tins which should be General Mint (blue stripe on can), Original (brown stripe), Wintergreen (green stripe), and General White (all black). Good luck and report back when you can. :)

Thanks! I will let you all know what I find.

elenamylove

Sep 16, 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
OK, I got Wintergreen and Mint - Round cans and OMG this is so strong, I only lasted 8 mins before getting sick. Anyway, can I half these? lol, wow this is night and day strong vs the Camel stuff, I don't get it.

6 bucks for 24 per can, sweet price IMHO!!!! Was this the strongest snus I got? lol I cant type I'm crazy nic buzzzz. :banana:

Last edited:

elenamylove

Sep 16, 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
Well those two are 8mg portions so if you half them then it should be close to 4 mg and should seem weaker.

Sorry to pester you but how strong is the Nordic Ice? They had that too but I went for the round cans.

I'm still in shock. Was a tad strong but taste and everything was spot on... I noticed a salty taste, mellow but there, it was great!

elenamylove

Sep 16, 2014
Jacksonville, Florida

Thanks for Advice again and I found both cans I wanted!! But wow is this stuff strong! Anyway, I really like it just need to figure out how to tone it down some so I can use it :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread