Insight for users of Camel SNUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

TWISTED VICTOR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2009
The edge of Mayhem
Larry Waters has written another good article regarding American SNUS. Now that so many are willing to try a reduced-harm alternative to smokes, especially after seeing the 60 Minutes episode on snus, RJR will be full steam ahead to profit from those who assume American SNUS is no different from Swedish snus. Those of us who dwell on the Dark Side of this forum are well aware of the vast difference between the two, both from financial and quality aspects. This article is a review, but also a good summary of those differences.

camel-robust-and-winterchill-snus-is-it-real-snus-yet | Larry Waters Reports!

What advertising slogans would be truthful concerning the newest SNUS? "It won't make you puke but you'll still crave nicotine". "Remember your very first cigarette? Taste didn't matter then either!" "We didn't perfect Swedish Snus; we just compare our completely different product to it". "We're only less harmful than cigarettes if you don't light SNUS on fire and inhale".

A very good and informative read for all, but especially for those who thought Camel or Marlboro was representative of real snus. Larry also has several other good articles here. Incidentally, if he accomplishes world domination before I do, I could live with it just fine ;).

Stubby

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2009
Madison, WI USA
I for one fully support your plan for world domination and whoa be to anyone who doesn't.

Now.... about that lifetime supply of free snus you promised me..... I'm still waiting for the 1st installment.... I still support you but.....

I feel my support wavering a bit...... it's getting wobbly.... it's faltering....

Okay.... truth be known until I see the goods I am withdrawing my support for your insidious and ill-begotten plan to rule the world.

TWISTED VICTOR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2009
The edge of Mayhem
Hiya Stubby...I mean "Firing Squad Captain". I musta forgot the details about that lifetime supply. See, that was only intended for bribery purposes to manipulate the masses. The real plan is to take over the snus factories in Sweden and sell snus for $1.00 a can to replace taxes. The factories would be run by slave labor taken from the anti-tobacco nazi prisoner workforce. I see it as a win win :toast:. But now that you brought it up, mind if I use " insidious and ill-begotten plan to rule the world" in my ad campaign? Can I, huh, can I??

Stubby

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2009
Madison, WI USA
But now that you brought it up, mind if I use " insidious and ill-begotten plan to rule the world" in my ad campaign? Can I, huh, can I??

Not sure I trust anti-tobacco nazis anywhere near my snus..... but of course you can use insidious and ill-begotten plans to rule the world in your campaign. Always glad to help someone in their quest for world domination. Us fellow domineers have to stick together.........................Mmmm..........................that doesn't quite sound right................ :danger::danger::danger:8-o8-o8-ooh S%&# the little women is coming gotago or I'll get in trouble

TWISTED VICTOR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2009
The edge of Mayhem
Not sure I trust anti-tobacco nazis anywhere near my snus.....

I figure the duct tape over their mouths and the rabid pitbulls we'll have chained to each one will help keep 'em in line. I could install hittman as plant manager/HR director and it would be his decision whether to use stun-guns, rubber bullets or live rounds as morale boosters.

:danger::danger::danger:8-o8-o8-ooh S%&# the little women is coming gotago or I'll get in trouble

Run Stubby Run :angel: Phoow!! That was a close one :unsure:. Don't worry, pal. If she calls me I'll tell her you left for the Hip Hugger hours ago and I haven't seen ya since. Us fella's gotta stick together ;).

TWISTED VICTOR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2009
The edge of Mayhem
That's kinda what I was thinking. Maybe some 18v cordless drill batteries or one of those old school 6v flashlight batteries.

Well, I kinda was thinking more along the lines of, say....a Nikola Tesla power supply. And maybe a 12,000vac Jacob's Ladder in the corner for a visual reminder, along with that trademark ZZZT!!

:shock::w00t: :lol::lol::lol:
STOP!!!!!!
I can't breath, and I think I peed a little.

Not a problem, firechick. We all wait too long sometimes when we're plotting world domination. I usually wear Depends, just in case of a boo boo ;).

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I'm back at work this morning and was looking around my shop for supplies. I have plenty of wire, power cord, and a high voltage transformer. Hmmm. How about that jacket wired to a 3500V secondary of this transformer. It's a small one so there's not much current behind the voltage but it sure would tingle. I think it's small enough to fit in one of the jacket pockets.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread