• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I just had a few good prices with an order at UKECigstore clearance liquids. Got 2x 30ml Beard #88 for £7.99 each, 2x 30ml Vaping Outlaws Four Horsemen for £13.99 each, and a 30ml Brewell Strawberry Mylk for £7.99.
The ones where I bought two were mainly because they only had 0mg and 6mg, so I'll mix them together!
That'll keep me going for a while! :)

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Reactions: Brynglas

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Thanks George! There's a few less now ...and the Strawberry one :)
I've been looking for some good prices on those!

Never heard of Washington Vapes though.

They are alright.
£5 postage ain't great, but there are some bargains on that site Fo Sho.

Reactions: Pictor

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
They are alright.
£5 postage ain't great, but there are some bargains on that site Fo Sho.
With such good prices, I overlooked the high postage :)
As long as they're OK to buy from, then I'm happy - thanks!

They never came up in any searches for that brand, so perhaps their web presence isn't easily found in search engines.

Reactions: Brynglas

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
Nautilus 2 came today - and I'm very pleased with it. First job was to swap out the 0.7 ohm for the 1.8 (I'll try the other little feller later). Very good on flavour and vapour using Liqua Blueberry and 2.5 air holes open. With all the air holes open there are clouds even at 8.7 watts. My only moan would be that if an atty needs changing then I'll have to put any remaining liquid in the tank somewhere else temporarily, as it seems that you have to remove the glass to change the atty. Other than that 5 stars, I'd say.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Nautilus 2 came today - and I'm very pleased with it. First job was to swap out the 0.7 ohm for the 1.8 (I'll try the other little feller later). Very good on flavour and vapour using Liqua Blueberry and 2.5 air holes open. With all the air holes open there are clouds even at 8.7 watts. My only moan would be that if an atty needs changing then I'll have to put any remaining liquid in the tank somewhere else temporarily, as it seems that you have to remove the glass to change the atty. Other than that 5 stars, I'd say.
I was unsure at first, but once it settled down, I really like it :) I remove the coil while the glass is still on - by pinching the top of it to unscrew it ..can be done using needle nose pliers gently too.
I did wonder if liquid would leak somehow with the coil removed, so I've never tried with any liquid in it.

Half the time, the coil stays screwed into the top on mine for some reason ;)

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
With such good prices, I overlooked the high postage :)
As long as they're OK to buy from, then I'm happy - thanks!

They never came up in any searches for that brand, so perhaps their web presence isn't easily found in search engines.

I ordered a fewwww bottles, including a couple from Just jam, that i've wanted to try for a while.
£10 for a 70ml ready made juice,wasn't a hard decision:)

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
I was unsure at first, but once it settled down, I really like it :) I remove the coil while the glass is still on - by pinching the top of it to unscrew it ..can be done using needle nose pliers gently too.
I did wonder if liquid would leak somehow with the coil removed, so I've never tried with any liquid in it.

Half the time, the coil stays screwed into the top on mine for some reason ;)

Only ever fill to the mark - otherwise it will leak. Wasteful, huh?

Otherwise 5*

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I ordered a fewwww bottles, including a couple from Just jam, that i've wanted to try for a while.
There were some good prices, but I stuck with 6 bottles of Kilo White :unsure: :laugh:
I'll have a go at making those two, but probably get nowhere near ..almost tried the marshmallow one ...may yet do as there's some at Ebay for just a little more.
I've been looking for some Bowden's Mate to be reduced in case you come across a good deal with it! They all seem to be hanging on to the full price for as long as possible. The couple that had reduced it sold out fast.
I'd buy some more Jean Cloud if the few that sell it reduce it.

Only ever fill to the mark - otherwise it will leak. Wasteful, huh?

Otherwise 5*
I fill it up to the knurled edge on the coil ...been OK with that - definitely don't want to waste any ;)

Reactions: e-pipeman

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Just ordered two EVL drip tips ...they're £9.99 for now, so not too bad I suppose - don't really like the ones that come with the Nautilus 2 much.

upload_2017-3-26_15-44-20.png
18x9mm
upload_2017-3-26_15-47-7.png

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
I've found that it's a bit dodgy filling the N2 past the line half-way up the atty. I had some "interesting" leakage. This is not a problem with the x-tank, which is also easier to access with its simple unscrew top (you don't have to remove the glass to change the atty). N2 is still a top vape, for all that. :)

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I've found that it's a bit dodgy filling the N2 past the line half-way up the atty. I had some "interesting" leakage. This is not a problem with the x-tank, which is also easier to access with its simple unscrew top (you don't have to remove the glass to change the atty). N2 is still a top vape, for all that. :)
I hadn't noticed a line on it at all :laugh: ..still not sure after a good look.
I had a bit of leakage the first day I had it, but after that it was fine. Perhaps I overfilled it. Normally, I fill to just as the knurled part of the top begins.
I don't remove the glass, and can just manage to get it in place - I don't have particularly small hands, but not too big either :)
Filling and changing coils are my only grumble - I can do both on the Evod, Subtank and eMOW without any problem, and still have clean hands.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
My 6 bottles arrived today! That's good service :) I noted the postage cost was more than they'd charged too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread