Status
Not open for further replies.

beez0527

SQUONKAHOLIC
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2014
Etna,OH
Random thought.... on the next run I think I'm going to use the dna75c and include a pair of 20700's for $300.

It would seem the batteries are impossible to get without astronomical shipping fees. Not to mention the 75c board is much more expensive. The 3 button bezel plate is in development already. Just a heads up.
Hell yeah sign me up , love that idea.

Sent from my SM-P607T using Tapatalk

V4Vendetta

Micro Coil Lover
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2013
SIN/BKK/SFO
.......Which brings me to my question, I never asked what you folks thought of the LBC programming. What settings would you like to see on the JR? Materials? ...

I am still using kanthals only around 1 ohm. I need a "ninja" mod ... lightest possible mod that can pass-through airport scanners.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
How's that for 3d Printed?
IMG_4609.JPG

Coming along.
IMG_4601.JPG

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
Wha? :?:

No print lines??? :ohmy:

Does this new material just print like that or have you spent hours sanding them down?

Lookin' good :thumb:
A little of both. I bought a new toy... These prints are done on a very expensive machine ($100k) With a brand new material that lends itself to extreme strength and looks better and better with use. The material self polishes in and out of the pocket. My demo looks way better now than the day I put it into service and it's been dropped on concrete, railroad tracks, and tile. Zero maintenance! Wipe of the big messes, change the battery and keep going. I have used this mod (This revision) and see no need for changes.

New toy:
IMG_3507.JPG

I always thought these things were a joke. The sander attachment is awesome.

Last edited:

freedogg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
Erie,Pa
A little of both. I bought a new toy... These prints are done on a very expensive machine ($100k) With a brand new material that lends itself to extreme strength and looks better and better with use. The material self polishes in and out of the pocket. My demo looks way better now than the day I put it into service and it's been dropped on concrete, railroad tracks, and tile. Zero maintenance! Wipe of the big messes, change the battery and keep going. I have used this mod (This revision) and see no need for changes.

New toy:
View attachment 652915

Pretty handy tool you got there!!

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle

New toy:
View attachment 652915

The 20W Dewalt stuff is pretty amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread