Status
Not open for further replies.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
Still using mine, all day everyday.
Just actually broke one of the glass tanks recently.
Almost panicked, but still have 4 backups replacements.

I think eciggity have these down to 17bucks now!!
I should buy more, but its been about a year since I have had to buy anything and right now I need batteries and cotton and flavorings.

Nothing else has peaked my interest enough to pull the trigger on purchasing.

All the newish genny styles don't do it for me. BUT I must admit I am seriously looking at squonking setups.
:p
:toast:
I have 2 in daily rotation and 4 or 5 spares. Now I want more billow v3+ for the stash. I just found out I missed a sale on the billow v3's for like 10 or 11 bucks (at eciggity I think) and was really bummed as I would have bought at least 4 or 5 of them.

Reactions: MMW and Tmebs

MMW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2015
NH
Thats one I have been looking at. I like the way that Gaia looks!

Been waiting on more reviews of the Lost Vapes Drone also.
Curious about the issues with the length of tube.

I am very satisfied with my set up now so I keep telling myself I don't need anything. Its the wanting part I seem to be having a problem with.
It's a great tank. I did a breakdown pic post on the Gaia thread.
I hear you on telling yourself you don't need anything! Lol! I said that two weeks ago and since bought two more tanks and a philippino mech.

I have 2 in daily rotation and 4 or 5 spares. Now I want more billow v3+ for the stash. I just found out I missed a sale on the billow v3's for like 10 or 11 bucks (at eciggity I think) and was really bummed as I would have bought at least 4 or 5 of them.
I saw that sale! I was tempted but didn't pull the trigger.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Been waiting on more reviews of the Lost Vapes Drone also.
Curious about the issues with the length of tube.
Lost vape makes some great mods,so if there is any issues on the Drone,i think they will get it fixed pretty quick.I have the Halcyon,Therion bf,and just bought the regular Therion in the classified section today,i really like the Lost vape stuff,and the Drone is next on my list.

Reactions: Tmebs

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
I saw that sale! I was tempted but didn't pull the trigger.
i was super bummed I missed it, billow v3+ is a great tank to build/vape/fill, just a bit more restrictive airflow than the boreas. It is at the top of my to order list this year when my cards get caught up or I see another sale.

Reactions: MMW

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
10percentoff discount code at egiggitygiggity :) has been active for years

3 (more) black Boreas just cost me $52 inc Priority

Thanks for the $17 heads-up
If the billow v3+ was on sale for $17 I would be buying at least 3 of them, probably more. I got 4 more boreas in jan from eciggity for $64.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
I wonder how does the Billow V3+ compare against the V2.5. I have a Billow V3+ and its restrictive DL AF makes it an awesome flavour tank- It's still one of favourite RTAs.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I dont have a 2.5. I have 2 of the 2.0 but the bottom fill has put me off from building either of them so far.

I have seen multiple people say if I like the 3+ that I would like that 2.5.

KayP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2015
Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
S9pBdbk.jpg

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
A bit off topic: Hey @suprtrkr. It's nice to see you mate. I've been off the stinkies for more than an year now. Thanks again for all your help.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Ahoy, Kay. Nice to see you too. I had to laugh when I saw your post. I have a pair of Boreas sitting atop RXs at my elbow... :)

Reactions: KayP
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread