Augvape and Roxy Boreas RTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtbason35

ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
North Carolina
{moderated} so hmm, 3rd times a charm ;). Since everyone is staring to revieve their tanks today can we please keep this thread mods? Locking a thread until further review is one thing, but deleting it removes all information gathered up to that point. :pop:

Last edited by a moderator:

stmtpr

Mar 6, 2016
Texas
  • Deleted by Robino1
  • Reason: cle

Steamer861

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2014
Canada
Wat does it take to be a registered supplier ?

{Moderated}
I bought one of these tanks & was looking forward to see what Folks had to say about it.
All the threads keep getting closed? Whats Up with That!

Moderator edit: This one will stay open as long as it is kept to the topic.

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
Here we go again, lol.

As a suggestion, let me offer if we want to keep this thread open, we probably ought to limit the convo to builds and wicking technique, and so forth.

I have no idea what is required to become a registered supplier, but I know there's a sticky posted in the supplier's forum.

The rules are also posted. But how and when and why they are applied is, to me at least, less clear. The only advice I can offer to avoid getting the boot is to avoid discussion of specific models or suppliers that might be viewed as an endorsement of the same. And I'm not actually certain that will work.

Good luck.

Devilon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2013
United Kingdom
{Moderated to keep things on track - Sorry!}

I've got a Boreas on it's way to me now, and I would like to see how best to get this tank running correctly.
Just hope the Mods do see a bit of sense and leave this thread alone :)

Adan

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2016
USA
My Boreas RTA:
The finish is fantastic, it almost looks polished.
All the parts are machined well, and fit together without any problems.
It was easy to build and works well.

Any pictures, builds, tips you would like to share?

Here is my Boreas RTA by Augvape and Roxy on my 90W Plus by Sigelei

Boreas RTA.jpg

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
Got mine yesterday. I put a build of dual SS fused Clapton 28*2/30, 5-wrap, 2.5mm which came out to .12 ohms, wicked with rayon. I've gone through about a tank and a half vaping at 80-90W and It's the absolute best tank I've ever had. I'm running it on an RX200. The flavor and vapor density from this is intense. I really can't imagine anything getting any better.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
One of the mods just told me exactly that. Discussion of the topper will be permitted. Complaints (questions?) about board moderation will not.
{Moderated to keep things on track - Sorry!} If this thread only talks about the atomizer I'm pretty sure it will stay open.

Cheers,
Steve

DP2Raja

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2012
New Mexico
Got mine yesterday...very nice. Great flavor and vapor production. No leaks. Remember to tip it upside down before opening AFC after filling. Roxy had suggested keeping 1 air hole HALF open when filling to reduce pressure/allow air to escape. It takes a little time to fill with 8ml tank! The finish and threads are excellent. The extra deck is a great option to include. I am vaping a dual coil setup with 3mm claptons. 0.34ohm @ 55watts. Could go much higher.

DP2Raja

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2012
New Mexico
Got mine yesterday...very nice. Great flavor and vapor production. No leaks. Remember to tip it upside down before opening AFC after filling. Roxy had suggested keeping 1 air hole HALF open when filling to reduce pressure/allow air to escape. It takes a little time to fill with 8ml tank! The finish and threads are excellent. The extra deck is a great option to include. I am vaping a dual coil setup with 3mm claptons. 0.34ohm @ 55watts. Could go much higher.

haleysdadda

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2015
Santee,San Diego
11 posts in & still no reference to builds! so here we go! I got my Boreas yesterday & after cleaning it threw a 316SSdual fused clapton 6wrap 3mm ID at .12ohms on it & wicked it with rayon (@suprtrkr ) as shown in this video

Wicking is awesome but I should have paid more attention to filling! I've had a very little leaking when filling because I'm not doing it right! Now down to performance!
OMG! This thing is awesome! Rockin' 2 holes at 115w with clouds & flavor forever! Wish I had taken some build pics but I was too excited!:rickroll::rickroll::rickroll::rickroll::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread