Not open for further replies.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
But I truly love the regulated ones.
I couldn't agree more.I have 3 Coppervape mechs,plus about 5 other mech sqounkers,but regulated sqounking can't be beat,my first was one i built with a dna 40 in it,then i grabbed a Dripbox 160,and now have a lost vape Halcyon,it just doesn't get any better than sqounking with all the power you'll ever need haha.

Chris863

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2015
Florida
As a SteamCrave Aromamizer enthusiast, this Boreas recently caught my eye. I own 1 Aromamizer Supreme, 1 V2, and 4 V1s. I have a firm grasp of wicking and building on my aromas. I was wondering is the building and wicking on the boreas very similar to the aroma supreme? I would likely pick one of these up if I could seamlessly and very easily learn how to build and wick the deck. The boreas is almost like a clone from what i can see of the supreme. I noticed also there is no juice control just an AFC, and speaking of which how quickly does the boreas consume juice compared to the supreme?

This and the limitless classic are on my radar to become my next tanks! The boreas might be easier for me to learn given that for a whole year now all ive vaped is aromamizers =D

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
As a SteamCrave Aromamizer enthusiast, this Boreas recently caught my eye. I own 1 Aromamizer Supreme, 1 V2, and 4 V1s. I have a firm grasp of wicking and building on my aromas. I was wondering is the building and wicking on the boreas very similar to the aroma supreme? I would likely pick one of these up if I could seamlessly and very easily learn how to build and wick the deck. The boreas is almost like a clone from what i can see of the supreme. I noticed also there is no juice control just an AFC, and speaking of which how quickly does the boreas consume juice compared to the supreme?

This and the limitless classic are on my radar to become my next tanks! The boreas might be easier for me to learn given that for a whole year now all ive vaped is aromamizers =D
I have 2 x v1 Aromamizers (1 boxed, 1 I have used but was a bit too restrictive of a draw to stay in rotation) and 2 x Boreas (1 in daily rotation, 1 in the stash). And the wicking (I use rayon) is pretty much done exactly the same way. I trim and thin my rayon tails enough to just cover the deck holes when tucked in there.

Reactions: Chris863

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
awesome yea i use rayon wicks too. sounds about how i do my wicking. typically cut the tails so they are about half as thick as the rest going into the coil.

Eciggity for 24.99 have the best price right now? Also is the juice consumption equal, or more, or less than the supreme?

thanks!
FastTech is probably the cheapest (around $20 last I looked) if you aren't in a rush for it. It drinks the juice faster for me than the Aromamizer does but I am using the larger 2.5mm juice hole deck in my Boreas. I filled it up and took it with me when travelling the other day and I didn't need to refill it the whole 8 hours or so I was gone running a 0.22ohm build at 75w with 90w preheat. I imagine the smaller holed deck would be more inline with the Aromamizer consumption and still wick fine for most builds. My newly built Limitless Combo RDTA drinks the juice faster than the Boreas (or anything else I have ever used) with similar build/wattage.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
Thanks and hey Fozzy did the Limitless Combo come with the postless deck as well as the VDeck? I forget if the Combo was the one I wanted or the classic. Gotta have the Vdeck for the familiarity but the postless deck seems really easy and nice to have as well.
No, it came with the clamp deck installed, extra velocity style deck and a prebuilt deck/coil - Limitless Combo RDTA/Tank by IJoy Stainless

I need to find where to order some of the other decks from. I am really liking this RDTA and will probably end up ordering another 1 or 2.

Edit - The classic comes with the postless - Limitless Classic RDTA/Tank/RDA by IJoy

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
If you could only have one, would you go with the Boreas or the Limitless?
Tough question since I have more tanks than I count (I have a storage tub full of unused tanks in the basement) but it would probably be the Boreas I think. The vape is similar (I use a Merlin drip tip on my Boreas) but the Boreas seems to suck less juice (only ran 1 tank thru the Limitless so far, and it had to saturate the rayon tails/wicks, so too early to be sure). The Limitless is shorter and easier to build on but I expect the Boreas is more leak resistant when on an angle or their side. I like the looks of the Limitless and shorter overall height for sure.

Zakillah

ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2015
Vienna
If you already have a Supreme, I'd pick the Limitless. Both are great, though.
Jmo, but I prefer the Boreas over the Supreme. Bigger build deck and I also like the airflow better. Its definitly capable of burning through juice faster then a Supreme, just because you can use bigger builds and thus more power.

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
Badass Boreas @ .25Ω with dual 3.5mm 24ga A1

Boreas RX200.jpg

Last edited:

Chris863

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2015
Florida
Well the limitless from what I've seen is a Genesis style. I've never owned a Genesis type atomizer. Basically the coils are on top and juice is on the bottom I guess. Not sure if I would have issues learning the limitless since I've never built on anything like it.

Probably get both of them eventually. Maybe the boreas first though since I should be able to learn it quickly.

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
Well the limitless from what I've seen is a Genesis style. I've never owned a Genesis type atomizer. Basically the coils are on top and juice is on the bottom I guess. Not sure if I would have issues learning the limitless since I've never built on anything like it.

Probably get both of them eventually. Maybe the boreas first though since I should be able to learn it quickly.
The Limitless is really easy to build on and to wick. I'm sure you'll have no problems with it. The Classic or the Combo are probably the versions to go for (I only have the Limitless and Limitless+). The exchangeable decks are a nice feature.

Sent from my M7_PLUS using Tapatalk

KayP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2015
Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread