• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
BTW Trish the SE is plastic bodied as opposed to metal on the original.Which i don't think is as good.
I weighed up what you said, and decided you're right ...the plastic body may not be a good idea! So I ordered another standard one in silver from GB! :) I'll get a blue tank for it from FT! ;)

Banger696

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2017
North East, UK
www.taservices.co.uk
I think FT have sent me some dodgy coils. I am sure I ordered Authentic Kanger coils but they came in little packets of 5 not in Kanger boxes. Also one of them worked for an evening then started giving me low res on the battery so had to sling it. Otherwise they are ok apart from the thread on the bottom of the coil being a bit wobbly.

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
I think FT have sent me some dodgy coils. I am sure I ordered Authentic Kanger coils but they came in little packets of 5 not in Kanger boxes. Also one of them worked for an evening then started giving me low res on the battery so had to sling it. Otherwise they are ok apart from the thread on the bottom of the coil being a bit wobbly.

Bit late now I have used them all and I am not sure which order it was and the packet has too many numbers on it.

Capture.PNG :D

Reactions: Pictor

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Has anyone ever tried cbd products of Ma Time ? I use a vape at the moment and want something new… found some vapes online but don't know what to choose, advice is needed
Only tried 200mg Canavape - not very powerful

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Pictor

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Bit late now I have used them all and I am not sure which order it was and the packet has too many numbers on it.
Shame - never mind, hopefully, you'll get no more like that.

Got my Eleaf istick 30w today and I love it. So much ordered another 2 in blue.
I thought you might like those :) (The adapter comes in the kit version, but costs a few $ more).

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Homebrew session Sunday morning,changing colour nicely already :)
Looks good! What are they?

Bit of a Bargain
I just ordered 2 Mini Volts from Liberty Flights. I always fancied one, and recently looked to see if any were still around. Amazon have them at over £30, but I found a few at LF at the terrific price of £10.99.
If anyone's interested, there were two left as of 5 minutes ago. A really neat little thing.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
SCV - Callicustard,Nipplejuice and $5 shake.
Strawberry Fields
RY ......
Are you finding the SC ones better when you can adjust the flavour percentage yourself? I liked the sound of a couple of theirs, but seeing I like plenty of flavour didn't get them when they were just in ready made.
I have Strawberry fields but haven't made any yet.

I just got 30ml of Mrs Lords Custard Cream Fudge concentrate ...sounds rather nice - a drop taste seems a bit strong with an almost chemical edge that numbs the tongue. Hopefully better when made. 30% is recommended for mixing. I usually dive in at making 100ml bottle, but not sure with this one.

Edit - I made 140ml of Claire's Ambrosia and 100ml Ellas Goldrush last weekend.
I've been using the former for weeks now, but the first time I made the latter - I always like to taste them after just a few hours - the Goldrush tasted like drinking a latte and eating waffles. Tasted lovely, but I've left it to steep until next week before tasting it again.

Reactions: Brynglas
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread