4th Unofficially Official Halo Chat Thread: The Sequaling!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
Well, powers out thanks to Irma. Ok now the power is back on....jeez
Count the blessings, Diva. :)

My cousin will return to Florida in a few days. His home is ok, but freezer and refrig will need emptying.

And again, congrats on the 4 years. You've been thru a lot, yet you remain cig-free!

I'm 2 weeks away, and by far, the longest I've ever been without a cig. And the best part? I know, with 100% certainty, that I'm never going back. :)

CafeDigitalDiva

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Northeast AL USA
I'm counting them Dave, and I'm just glad it's all over. Sounds like your cousin caught a break thank God. Hope psyc's fam is ok also, and Miss sage. Oh yeah dear Dave...your 4 yr vapeversary is next! Can ya believe it?!?!? Who says vaping doesn't help people quit the ciggies?

Reactions: gopher_byrd

CafeDigitalDiva

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Northeast AL USA
I am not getting updates from forums . Had to redo my windows. Sorry Diva i missed your vapersarry vapsery vape thingamigic.
And the family are all safe with no damage.
Thank God psyc! And thanks for the congrats my friend. I had to redo my windows a while back. May I make a few suggestions? A nice sheer panel with a swag valance goes well with any decor....just sayin' :).

Reactions: psyc63

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
Morning folks! Long time again as usual. I see lots of familiar faces we haven't seen in a while! Hope all is well with everyone. As for me things have been crazy as usual (oh what a roller coaster life can be) and we aren't doing great but eventually it will have to end and things will settle in. Smooches and leg wrap hugs y'all!

CafeDigitalDiva

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Northeast AL USA
Hey there always!!!! Life is weird, strange, hard, fantastic, draining, confusing, wonderful, amazing.....you get my drift. But remember this: we're all where we're supposed to be. There is a plan, and there is a reason. If I didn't believe this I would just go and admit myself into the nearest looney bin. :) Miss ya little mama. In fact, I miss errybody :cry:

CafeDigitalDiva

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Northeast AL USA
Hi all! Today is DaveOno's 4th vapeaversary!!!!!!! Don't forget to send him some congrats. Well done Dave, well done!!!
Congratulations.jpg
Congratulations.jpg

Attachments

• c02451zf_1.jpg
    c02451zf_1.jpg
    556.2 KB · Views: 10

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
Hi, always, Fran, Diva, newyork13.

Thanks! And thanks for the years of enjoyment this place has brought me. I have literally laughed out loud (and shed a few tears).

We've come a long way, from the convenience store Blu and Logic, to the mighty Halo Triton, then to the reactor (and other brand hardware). Through it all, I've always had Torque or Malibu + Belgian on my shelf (or in my tank).

Let's hope the next four years are as innovative as the last 4.

And hope that the freedom to vape your juice of choice, at the strength you choose, in the device you choose is a freedom not legislated away.

psyc63

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2014
NewYork
Hey all, I have been away for a week. My father was in the hospital so i extended my trip to Florida to see him in Fort Lauderdale then drove to orlando to see my daughter. Sorry i missed your vapearisary vapeaspoonenry vapeaholic Vape thing a migig. @DaveOno. I got you some saran but diva took it back. But i will drink to you this weekend my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread