Status
Not open for further replies.

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
Hi, new here and confirmed Hard-core Newport smoker trying hard to find the same flavor. I've got a small budget too so I can't afford to waste my "tries" please let me know what you find and if you like; I'll return the favor. Cheers, Tim

I smoked newport and I like nhalers nuport

E-Liquid

msween00

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2013
Hamden, CT
One of the things that brought me to a local shop was that they had a Newport flavor. After trying it, I was actually surprised to find that it was pretty spot on. The taste is very similar, I'd tried some other 'menthol' flavors and found they were just minty (which, don't get me wrong, I love mint, but it's not Newport). I bought myself a bottle and do like it a lot, but it does have a very menthol after-taste, but you get used to that after a little while. I don't know if anyone here has heard of them as they're a local shop, E-Six. Here's the flavor: Newp

I used to be a big menthol vaper when I started and used a lot of the totally wicked concentrates. IIRC the 'n/port' flavor they had was pretty good for me. I did just get to try a newport like flavor at a new shop that opened up near me in Richmond called Avail Vapor, they do their own juice line and just came out with 'Port Royal' and wow was it a powerful menthol. I would have probably vaped that juice like a champ 2 years ago but I just cannot do menthol anymore.

toughguitar

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2013
Central FL
I smoked Newports for 20+ years and no other brand could satisfy my addiction. When I started vaping I wanted to get away from any tobacco or menthol flavor, so I would not be tempted to have a Newport. With all the fruit,desert,beverage and novelty flavors available I forgot what a Newport tastes like, and I don't miss it. After 14 months analog free, I've just started discovering tobacco flavors and flavors with menthol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread