100 days!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rachy_B

ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2011
Kent, UK
Today marked an important milestone for me. As the title suggests, I've reached 100 days of being a full-time PV user. That's 100 days without a dependency on cigarettes! 100 days I never, ever thought it would be possible to get to. I owe this to you guys on the forum. As always, with ever milestone I reach and indeed every day that goes by when I don't smoke, I thank you from the bottom of my heart and non-smoke filled lungs!x

LV SuzyQ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2013
Las Vegas
Today marked an important milestone for me. As the title suggests, I've reached 100 days of being a full-time PV user. That's 100 days without a dependency on cigarettes! 100 days I never, ever thought it would be possible to get to. I owe this to you guys on the forum. As always, with ever milestone I reach and indeed every day that goes by when I don't smoke, I thank you from the bottom of my heart and non-smoke filled lungs!x

Rachy that is so awesome! Congrats! I'm right behind you! :)

ShelleyF

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2012
Tennessee
Congrats to all of you:) You are doing so great. I am working on it and expect to succeed this time. I finally got a better set up this year and it is making a world of difference. I used to be a 1 1/2 PAD smoker. I got it down to 10 analogs a day, and now I am down to around 6-7 which is an improvement for me. I will not give up. I am finding myself wanting to vape more and more and very excited to discover that I can do this. It might take time but it will work for me too.

Rachy_B

ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2011
Kent, UK
Time is what we all need. The right set up, the right juice and the right support from the forum make it SO much easier to get off tobacco than anything I've ever tried. Getting down to 10 a day rather than more like 30 is one heck of an achievement! I can't wait for your first day without any! It's the most amazing day ever (I recommend not doing it on antibiotics or at certain times of the month though!)! You're gonna be so psyched when you realise that you've not had a single cigarette that that feeling will be too good to let go of!x

Unhooked

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2012
Michigan USA
This is the kind of incredible testimony that makes vaping so fantastic. I'll be back to town in a few days and see how my first friend I started vaping is doing, and I should have the supplies to also assist several others in trying it, thanks to a few generous friends on here!

You should make a video telling your story. I'd post it on youtube to show to my friends who are considering it.

O'Face

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2013
Indianapolis, IN USA
I'm still working on getting to the 100 day mark, but 50 is this Tue. the 2nd of April. Awesome job and keep it up!:)

gordk

Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
Roxy and Elsewhere
Congrats indeed!! I'll be hitting my 100 day milestone about 3 weeks or whatever my nice new sig says.

Early on, when I wanted to find three excuses for vaping instead of smoking even though it's (still - temporarily) costing me more, were: my lungs said so, my flute said so, and my cat said so. The strange thing here is that my cat used to avoid the room where I did most of my smoking, and now when I vape in there, she claws at the door til I let her in, and then lays around all dreamy-eyed.

I don't do facebook, but I just gotta say

MY CAT LIKES THIS!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread