4th Unofficially Official Halo Chat Thread: The Sequaling!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
I tried to get a pic of the dolphins passing by, but no luck. I have a vid.

But how amazing to watch this sunrise, with the birds and dolphins, sipping coffee and eating one of Marvel Bakery's killer Sticky Buns...

Life can be good...

348s.jpg

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
Hey there always!!!! Life is weird, strange, hard, fantastic, draining, confusing, wonderful, amazing.....you get my drift. But remember this: we're all where we're supposed to be. There is a plan, and there is a reason. If I didn't believe this I would just go and admit myself into the nearest looney bin. :) Miss ya little mama. In fact, I miss errybody :cry:
That it is lovely! Finally got a house and signing papers tomorrow, so things are looking up! Will be glad to be out of the apartment. Kids and apartments don't mix at all, especially as crazy as my two are [emoji23]

CafeDigitalDiva

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Northeast AL USA
Hey folks, I leave for a minute and the place is different? pffft. What's up with the like buttons and such? pffft. Well, just popped in for a quick look-see. Hope you had a good bday Dave, yeah Tom Petty :(...yeah, that was an awesome superbowl halftime show jwbnyc....sigh.

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
Well boys and girls it's about that time when all good things must come to an end. I just want to thank all of you for the laughs, and the tears and the squirts, (you know who you are ;)). I will remember all of you in my heart forever.
But.... Where ya going? :(

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
That it is lovely! Finally got a house and signing papers tomorrow, so things are looking up! Will be glad to be out of the apartment. Kids and apartments don't mix at all, especially as crazy as my two are [emoji23]
Hope the house settlement went fine, and you are getting your new digs all set.
And I do hope the house becomes the home, breeding happiness for your family.

:)

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
Hope the house settlement went fine, and you are getting your new digs all set.
And I do hope the house becomes the home, breeding happiness for your family.

:)
We love it so far. Needs lots of little things as the last few tenants didn't treat it well but we are slowly working on it. Definitely feels more like home.

Hows things with you Dave? Been missing y'all

Reactions: jwbnyc
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread