A Big Welcome from MadTown Vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dunkel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2010
West by God Virginia
I never post on here, but had to on this one. I received my samples Tuesday. I chose the Full Blue Moon and Alota Horchata. They are both absolutely delicious! I keep alternating between both of them and just can't get enough! Definitely going to have to place an order soon! Thanks for being so generous and giving out samples! I truly wish you the best with your business!

You speak the truth!

I love both of them. The Horchata is very realistic. You can actually taste the chufas, not just cream and cinnamon. I will be ordering soon as well. Thanks for the samples!

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
got my samples and the bubble gum is great!!
tried the Horchata i get a redhot cinn (candy like) with mine, not the bakery flavor type, may have to let it steep more. hope it gets better.
ty Dino for the samples !!!!

AnimatedGoodMorningwithCoffeepourin.gif

Dino.Spinelli

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2014
Madison, WI
www.madtownvap.com
Are any of your flavors known to be tank crackers? Have you tested them? I ordered the Horchata and Cinnamon Danish - hope they will be here soon, I am always looking for new juice.

I have personally tested all our flavors with a plastic clearomizer and have no problems with tank cracking or discoloring. I use a cheap unit for testing so I would think it would crack if any would. That being said there might be a tank that might not like one of our flavors, But I think your safe. We don't use any high citrus flavors yet. I will have warnings on our site if we do start using high citrus flavors. Thanks for the good question Nanny22.

chigal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2012
chicago
I received my samples today (count me in the horchata/blue moon crowd). I loaded up the full blue moon and so far, all I can tell is that it's sweet (not sure what this is supposed to taste like) and that the base is clean. The latter is important to me b/c I've found a lot of juices have an oily feel/taste to them that I don't like. Thanks again!

Dino.Spinelli

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2014
Madison, WI
www.madtownvap.com
Is the sample opportunity over? I really wanted to try your product :) I created an account with MadTown

Last night we ran out of sample bottles. We have some more coming in early next week. I will be sending out a news letter when we have them back up and running. Also in that news letter we will be announcing some new flavors, and a glass bottle for a juice option.
I want to thank all of you that have tried our samples or purchased our products.

Dino.Spinelli

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2014
Madison, WI
www.madtownvap.com
In the meantime, I will give out two 15ml bottles of juice "your choice" for one lucky person I pick out of a hat. Just post your top three types of juices that are your favorites. Examples like apple, chocolate, tobacco, menthol type, ect. Please no brands. One post per person. I will draw the winner on the 15th at 7pm central. Have fun.. Thanks.

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
In the meantime, I will give out two 15ml bottles of juice "your choice" for one lucky person I pick out of a hat. Just post your top three types of juices that are your favorites. Examples like apple, chocolate, tobacco, menthol type, ect. Please no brands. One post per person. I will draw the winner on the 15th at 7pm central. Have fun.. Thanks.

our choice from your site or in general flavors? you say no brands, sorry bit confused....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread