Status
Not open for further replies.

dykealiscious

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2014
Seattle
Thanks, dykaliscious for your feedback about your experience with the vendor I mentioned
I'm really curious how you found out he was running the business out of his garage? He didn't tell you...? (Even if he is up to standards, I think I'd try to guard that secret were i him).

Thanks, Shadav, for your thoughts/experience on steeping. I've read someone saying somewhere on here that the whole steeping thing is dreamed up by manufacturers who don't properly mix their juice, and that like you said, shaking it a lot can do the same thing without the waiting.
So it was in reviews on the web. And recently on facebook he posted a rant admitting to it but talking about his crew and quality standards and how working from home keeps his costs down. Again, his prices are not the cheapest I've seen, nor is his the only one with prices like that. But I digress....lol.

dykealiscious

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2014
Seattle
My thoughts on steeping is that it is necessary for complex juices. I have a lot of flavors that have 5-8 different ingredients that when first mix together taste nothing like they would in 5-14 days. My custards, coffee, desserts, and tobacco's I recommend at least a week if you are impatient and 10-14 days if you aren't. There are ways to cutting the steep time down as we all know if you have the time and energy.
But they are so good right out of the mailbox! However do you do it, maestro? But I have put all my madtown to sleep while I go through flavors from other vendors I'm not super into, a) so I don't waste them ans b) madtown gets to steep and I can validate your claim soon. [emoji9]

dykealiscious

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2014
Seattle

lirruping

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
Vieques
So it was in reviews on the web. And recently on facebook he posted a rant admitting to it but talking about his crew and quality standards and how working from home keeps his costs down. Again, his prices are not the cheapest I've seen, nor is his the only one with prices like that. But I digress....lol.

yeah, I got a sense of inflated ego from this guy as well. But I haven't seen prices that low anywhere else--if only I felt surer about the juice quality. It sucks to have to dump it, no matter how little I paid for it.

Btw, is anybody experienced with steep time for Dino's Cherry Lime Slushie? My BOD is 8/26, and I'm dying to vape it, loving the flavor, but still getting harsh throat hit. It could be the extra shots? Weirdly, I found that mixing a drop of menthol in with it mellows that aspect. I don't know how this is possible, but if I'm learning anything, it's that there's some weird science in vaping.

Oh, I also have a question for Dino (or anybody who knowz) about the lime in CL Slush: is this the same lime that's in Kathy's Key Lime?

dykealiscious

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2014
Seattle
yeah, I got a sense of inflated ego from this guy as well. But I haven't seen prices that low anywhere else--if only I felt surer about the juice quality. It sucks to have to dump it, no matter how little I paid for it.

Btw, is anybody experienced with steep time for Dino's Cherry Lime Slushie? My BOD is 8/26, and I'm dying to vape it, loving the flavor, but still getting harsh throat hit. It could be the extra shots? Weirdly, I found that mixing a drop of menthol in with it mellows that aspect. I don't know how this is possible, but if I'm learning anything, it's that there's some weird science in vaping.

Oh, I also have a question for Dino (or anybody who knowz) about the lime in CL Slush: is this the same lime that's in Kathy's Key Lime?
Well he sells, what, 15ml at the smallest? I hate that. 10 bucks for 15 ml is fine and dandy if one likes to order those quantities up front. So I've ordered his sample pack twice. 5-10 ml bottle for $24. I dunno, I'd rather be able to buy 5ml bottles for $5 as I do from places like ec (less than 4 bucks) and hat trick so I can sample and not run into waste. With dino you KNOW you're getting good juice. So I don't mind ordering 10ml (or greater) especially when I find flavors i love and order bigger bottles, and for the price it is an awesome deal. I think dinos prices are great.

Dino.Spinelli

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2014
Madison, WI
www.madtownvap.com
Any photos of the vape meet??? You guys who got to go are so lucky!

We didn't go to the vape meet that was going on in Madison. Just met at the store, BS'd and sampled juices for a few hours then went out for some good old bar food.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread