a month and no looking back

Status
Not open for further replies.

yellow

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2011
nyc
hey v4lers

over a month , smoke free, and i know that i did it this time around. havent had any cravings to smoke with all my new stuff. im at low nicotine too, which i dont mind having at all (nicotine itself is actually not bad , if not beneficial, to the brain). im pleased with the progress because this was my first real attempt at quitting, and not trying to cut down or take a break.

part of the success is in refamiliarizing myself with juice flavors, products, batts, etc. in order to keep it fun and mix it up, i am using alternations of my top 3 flavors (wowboy, trad tobacco, almond butter, green apple, blueberry, oaisis/kamel) with different carts (standard 808, tanks, and smileys) with different batts (DAV, diamond king), and finally switchin it up between my many (hundreds of dollars of ) V4l stuff with the second best brand tobacco juice ive tried and batts (NJOY recharge gold kit).

so on the go, i bring my expendable but excellent NJOY as its very compact and easy to carry, and i have a lot available at home. i got the NJOY in a promo but the tobacco is so good i had to try it more to see if it really us that good, and it was, and i wanted a local brand so i had something to fill gaps in between orders, but im glad to have a great in store brand as a backup while i wait for an order. also its considerably smaller, many review it as closest to a cig

but variation and alternates are the trick, i tried all v4l flavors, carts, and batts, found my favorite and stuck, and its easy for newer smokers like that. this time, i can feel like cigs are finally quit cuz i simply dont need or want it, but like i said, this time was to quit as opposed to cuttin down

yellow

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2011
nyc
thanks very much. luckily this forum helped me learn all the type of configurations so i learned what i like and what works

people often dismiss ecigs at first glance because it wasnt suited to their palette, and unfortunately the encouragement to try other juices or voltage or nicotine etc...is lacking

so im pleased i pushed myself and i feel so much better switching to vaporizing

im curious to know has anyone tried NJOY RECHARGE? their carts are fantastic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread