• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

A noob looking for friends near Elkhart IN

Status
Not open for further replies.

zirf

Verified Member
Jan 11, 2013
northern indiana USA
My hubby and I starting vapeing "for real" about 3 weeks ago. I had tried before but did not know what I was doing and bought into the cig-a-like hype. It did not work for me. We are doing real well for the time we have invested. We both smoked over a pack a day and he is down to 5 a day and I am down to 2. A lot of the success is due to getting a few B&M's in the area that are willing to spend time and help new people. I am looking for like minded people to get together for support and friendship. I am hoping to find people that are ok with "old folk" as we are 50ish and a bit set in our ways. Lol. I need to give a big thanks to E-cig Works in Goshen. Sarah has been awesome and is so willing to answer questions with no judgement. I credit her and the company for a good part of our success so far:). I was also wondering if anyone could tell me what my set up is using terms from this site. All I know so far is it is 1300? and the tank has a single bottom coil. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.:vapor: 20150227_122744.jpg 20150227_122817.jpg

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
Did you know that this Saturday is vape The Fort? I know some old folks will be there because I'll be there.

Every third Saturday is the Hoosier Vapers gathering in Beech Grove at the Silver Bullet starting at 4pm.

I don't remember when Steel City Vapers club has their gatherings in the NW corner, but them and Mandycat should be easy enough to track down since Mandy is very active online.

Now I have to figure out how to give away tickets the Vape The Fort...a vendor handed the Hoosier Vapers club a pile of them and they wound up in my stuff.

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
May have to start one? That's what Mandycat did.

Hoosier Vapers is a statewide club, but our monthly gatherings are centrally located. The folks from Paoli would have a harder drive making it up your way than the hard drive they already have making it to Beech Grove.

I'm near Kokomo, so it seems I have to drive to get anywhere...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread