A truly great experience with this vendor, Thank you!

Discussion in 'Heather's Heavenly Vapes' started by genesishep, Jul 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. genesishep

genesishep Full Member Verified Member

I have been seeking the elusive natural tobacco taste for when I'm craving a real cigarette. I ordered several samples of Heather's NET's and included a note in my order explaining that I was seeking a replacement for my old Camel Lights. I asked if they could think of any other flavor I might want to try. When I received my order I was surprised to see a hand written note from Kari :unsure: (I'm terrible with names and hoping upon hope that I remembered her name correctly, if not..I apologize.:facepalm:) on my order receipt thanking me and informing me that they had included two additional samples to help me find what I am looking for.

I've tried a few so far, I'll keep checking them while they steep and see if one will "scratch that itch"

I can't be more pleased with their service, quick delivery and I look forward to ordering from them in the future.

2. retic1959

retic1959 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Hey Gene , Welcome to the HHV Army ! :) If you like , join us on the Big Thread in this forum it's open topic , we discuss HHV juices , vaping and life in general give us a visit and let us know what you think .

3. Rat2chat2

Rat2chat2 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Welcome to ecf genesishep. So glad you are here. Really like reading stories like this about vendors. There are some fantastic ones out there. I have been vaping over a year and I keep saying I am going to try them. Thanks for posting this. Good luck to you and happy vaping. :)

4. Bronze

Bronze ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Yes, Kari would be the person and it is the correct spelling. She has been with HHV for a long time and does an excellent job (along with their entire staff).

5. DavidOH

DavidOH Vaping Master ECF Veteran

[​IMG]

Stop by the big thread and say Hi!. We're a little wacky and suffer from ADS so don't worry about staying on topic. Truth is there is no topic. HHV was the first online vender I tried. And I haven't looked for another. My local B/M has a lot of juice from different venders and I don't go for any of them. It's HHV for me. They are getting HHV in soon so I'm looking forward to seeing it on the shelves and out selling other juices. Glad you found them.

6. genesishep

Thanks for confirming that, I was going I hadn't messed that up in my original post. I'll be sure to check out the Big HHV forum as well.

~ Genesis

"Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause, and reflect." Mark Twain

- Sent from Tapatalk from my Moto X.

7. genesishep

I'm actually sort of a research nut and found HHV based on the number of recommendations found on the Top 5 Vendors thread. I figured I'd start by amassing samples from the top 10 and go from there.

Thanks for the invite.

~ Genesis

"Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause, and reflect." Mark Twain

8. Bronze

Is that Top Five thread still going? That thing has been around forever. My initial top five are nowhere to be seen anymore. Everyone's top five evolves.

9. Calve

Calve Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    gene, "The Big Thread", it will consume you.

just letting you know.

Oh and DavidOh looks nothing like his chick avatars.

10. *RJ*

*RJ* Run, Forrest, Run! Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Yep...temptation zoomed to my second fav in a matter of minutes! Why don't we do another Top 5 thread?

11. Bunnykiller

Bunnykiller ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

can I still participate since I only have 3 favorites?? :)

12. Bronze

We'll do another one in the Fall. OK?

13. genesishep

Yeah is still around. I started from the end and worked my way back thinking some vendors were likely gone. It had a few recent tallies updated though. It was very helpful.

~ Genesis

14. genesishep

Lol thanks for the heads up.

I haven't had a chance to check it out yet but will soon.

~ Genesis

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.