The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Thank you HDV!!!!

Discussion in 'High Desert Vapes' started by clnire, Apr 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. clnire

clnire Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 15, 2013
    Florida
    Just want to say a nice Thank You!! for wonderful products and customer service. I had questions about an Ego Twist I ordered on my first order, John got right back to me within minutes of my sending. Received my juice order (got in on the 50% off sale, YIPEE!) and not only was there a nice personal hand written reply to my comment/question about adding a drop more flavor due to high VG (added) I received a small sample of Organic Red Liquorice. I love that the free sample was just a small sample; I have received large bottles from other vendors that are sitting in my juice drawer because I did not care for the flavor (at the moment, that can change down the road!!) and gee, how did they know I love twizzlers? I never would have ordered this flavor on my own, currently steeping but I think my dripping atty is calling my name..... try me! try me!! try me!!!

Thank you so much, I will certainly buy from you again!!

2. Brewtus

Brewtus Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Aug 16, 2010
    Albuquerque, NM
    Haha, the ol' sample trick. It's amazing what people find they like when they try it and it's a good way for us to beta the new flavors and get real-world feedback. =)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.