A video tour of our liquid manufacturer's facilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmbrown327

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
RI
Good video, and more of this type of disclosure needs to be distributed, from all manufacturers (assuming they're proud of what they're producing).

Personally, I'd be interested in seeing parts 2 and 3 of this, involving, as gamedemon mentioned, the purity of ingredients (part 1?) and the actual handling of the liquid as it's being dispensed into cartos or bottles (where the rubber hits the road, part 3?) as well as how it is stored (part 4?) prior to shipment. But maybe that's just me, I'm a curious guy.

~Gazoo~

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2009
South Carolina
Nobody can even compare! They can try, pretend, or lie, but they can't beat v4l!

Great vid Leaford! You guys should put this on the V4L website under the video section! :p

I would not go that far. First of all there are many other reputable vendors out there that don't need to try and don't pretend and definitely do not lie. I found one to tie me over until Steve received the flavors of juice I like in the 30ml bottles. Also this factory also manufactures juice for other vendors so it's not inclusive to V4L.

Having said that, it is always a relief to know how sanitary the factory is. And I know most of the V4L juice is better than the traditional...I will find out next week when I place an order. I am waiting on a tax refund...lol And I have been waiting for more flavors in the 30ml bottles which are now up on the website.

I will be posting a review of the juices I receive from V4L since I understand they have all been tweaked, and since I have been vaping traditional DeKang juice it will be easy to compare.

Don't get me wrong, I am very grateful Steve sent leaford to China and I know we are getting the good stuff....:)

Gamer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2010
St. Petersburg, FL
www.Youtube.com
wow im impressed and appalled...

I am impressed because i had no idea how clean and professional a facility that the juice was made in!

I am Appalled because i had worked in the food industry for 4years and had NEVER had a floor or facility that clean! Im talking about places we BUY OUR FOOD! I was a baker and remember pulling out lobs of dust and mold from under the counter where we keep the icing and such. I'm not talking about your mom and pop bakery i worked for a LARGE Bakery that im sure almost every other Person on the US has been in.

Plus just look in your local Mc Donalds at the floor next time and remember "Im about to buy FOOD From these people:("

Then look at that video and think ":D ... Yeah! IM about to buy some freakin sweet vapes from these people!:D"

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Thanks everybody. ;)

As for further videos showing more of the process, I will see what i can do. But, because of trade secrets and so on, they are reluctant to allow me to video too much. I had to do a LOT of wheedling to get them to allow this video. Also, there's a lot of the process that even I don't get to see for the same reason, such as the actual laboratory work making the flavors.

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
NICE!
impressive...
i just wish (in general) we could do it ALL over here on OUR shores,
and put more americans back to work for SUCH a good product and cause.
but..
nice vid. i will share with my now-converted vaping pals!

Yayyy!!

I wish so, as well, but, price would go up 200-500%

Steve:cool:

Not to mention the multi million dolla startup cost8-o

outflying1

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2010
Houston, TX
Thanks Leaford for the great video. I just got a private message from someone that was reading my post about really getting dried out since I've been vaping (which has already gotten better). He was telling me the reason I was getting dried out is because of your inferior products and to try Tasty Vapor. Just by looking at their website and product selection I wasn't impressed. And I love the fact that you guys take care and seem to truly care about your customers.
Quick question, how long are the cartos good for (expiration wise)? I want to order a few packs of cartos but I'm afraid to since I'm not a big vaper, maybe a carto every 3 days is all I vape, which is funny because I actually smoked less analogs a day :eek:)

The factory reps, speak decent english, but, I also have full time driver/translators for Leaford, so no communication issues arise8-cost is high, but, if V4L is going to do something, we are going the extra miles:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
Thanks Leaf..but we didn't get to see anybody doing the Taryn spin! :D

have you shown any of the people that work there that yet? How hard did they laugh?

I trust V4L to give us the best possible products. That's because Steve and Leaf always "show and tell". I could tell you how good my cherry chocolate cake is..but until you tasted it..it's just talk.

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
Thanks Leaford for the great video. I just got a private message from someone that was reading my post about really getting dried out since I've been vaping (which has already gotten better). He was telling me the reason I was getting dried out is because of your inferior products and to try Tasty Vapor. Just by looking at their website and product selection I wasn't impressed. And I love the fact that you guys take care and seem to truly care about your customers.
Quick question, how long are the cartos good for (expiration wise)? I want to order a few packs of cartos but I'm afraid to since I'm not a big vaper, maybe a carto every 3 days is all I vape, which is funny because I actually smoked less analogs a day :eek:)

The factory reps, speak decent english, but, I also have full time driver/translators for Leaford, so no communication issues arise, cost is high, but, if V4L is going to do something, we are going the extra miles:lol:

At V4L we put our money, where our Vape is:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread