A video tour of our liquid manufacturer's facilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrkLashes

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2010
Harrisburg, PA
www.facebook.com
I won't lie- I used to be one of the ones that worried about getting my eliquids mainly in the US... Then I saw the photos Leaford posted and it totally changed my way of thinking- matter of fact I was even a little ashamed of myself for being so biased! Now this video... All I can say is wow! It's so impressive- not just the facilities itself, but that a company would even bother to to have an employee there and offer photos and video like this to share with their customers! It's just simply awesome- there's no other way to put it! :wub:

Brandnew vper

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2010
BATAVIA, NY
Very cool and intresting. Im not one to care about chinese manufactoring. Ive seen a long time ago the standards they take. I never questioned the process. I do buy usa made liquid though because of the taste. i find that the quality of the juices is the same just different tastes IMO. Also, about 90% of products we buy being electrical or other are made in china. So I dont think it matters. But it is good to have juice made in the us because then you dont have to deal with customs. But other then my 2cents with this video its safe to say Buying liquids from v4l is worry free. This is why i got heated on a dif forum when people were dissing v4l saying that because of the brand name they make kr808's more expensive when u can get them anywhere else way cheaper. I told the guy that yes they are cheaper but they tweak their products to be the best and the quality of service and control of the product is unmatched!

lonercom

ECF Veteran
I always avoid dealers that say 100% made in America or words to that effect because I have yet to find a nicotine manufacturer in the US. I have found a number of chemical companies that sell nicotine but it is always imported. Mostly from China or India. So unless someone can show me where they can get US manufactured USP nicotine, stating 100% US Juice is a lie and any dealer marketing their product as such is suspect. IMHO, there is no difference between these suppliers and the ones that offer "free" trials.

Tell me that your product is made in America, I'll consider it honest because you haven't stated anything untrue. When you throw that 100% on there you've opted for misleading. Say 100% American Made and call into the question the safety of products made elsewhere, you've told me that you are an unethical ......... and I will never ever consider your products. :evil:

Just my .02.

Adrenalynn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
Sacramento, CA, USA Area
Well, it's technically true. They are "made in America" - in exactly the same way that "American made cars and trucks" are "made in America". The components don't all come from the US. But they're assembled here.

That said - I believe Alchem extracts nicotine from US-grown tobacco. And they're one of the few USP labs for Nicotine. Good luck getting it from them without a LOT of certification and a darned good reason though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread