Mount Baker Vapor Shocked us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidAmonettNashville

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2014
Nashville,Tn
I ordered some unflavored juice and some flavorings from MBV and explained in a comment what it was for," Please ship as soon as possible. My uncle has had a stroke and has been in the hospital rehabbing for three weeks. He goes home March 6, 2015 and i want to make sure he has supplies on hand to make the switch over to vaping as easy as I can make ity for him. Thanks Guys." Here is their letter back....
mbvletter.jpg mbvjuices.jpg

Last edited:

DavidAmonettNashville

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2014
Nashville,Tn
The United states postal service LOST our package somewhere mid country and we had to file a Case yesterday, which of course made the package appear today. None of this is MBV fault of course and I felt overwhelmed with appreciation as I opened the box and read their personalized letter to us. There's a reason Mount baker has such loyal customers.:2c:

InTheShade

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
South Texas
I have bought a lot of e-liquid from MBV and I have always had the best customer service. I don't order from them so much these days, but stories like this are why I will always recommend them as a vendor.

That is top-notch customer delight right there.

Kudos for you too for helping your uncle make the switch.

DavidAmonettNashville

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2014
Nashville,Tn
I have bought a lot of e-liquid from MBV and I have always had the best customer service. I don't order from them so much these days, but stories like this are why I will always recommend them as a vendor.

That is top-notch customer delight right there.

Kudos for you too for helping your uncle make the switch.

Yes MBV really surprised me with this one. They doubled my order for no additional cost. Now I have to wade through a bunch of Drama about "Vaping is just as bad"... Did not see this coming. My uncle wants to vape, his daughter and new wife want him to to remain Smoke free and not to vape. The new wife is still smoking, although outdoors but still... I had told my uncle that I'd ordered him some supplies and he'd said to bring them by when they arrived. I'm unsure what to do. I've got him an nautilus mini and an Istick20 along with enough VG, PG. flavorings and Nic to keep him going for awhile. I ought to load it all up and drop it off and let the chips fall where they fall.

DavidAmonettNashville

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2014
Nashville,Tn
Seems like the False horror stories about the dangers of E-cigs make way more headlines then their retractions. I'm printing out Dr Farsalinos rebuttal to the NEJM article about Formaldehyde and taking it with me later today. It really pisses me off that there is such a consecrated effort to scare smokers away from a proven, safer alternative. It is truly shameful.

Fuzzy Bruce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2014
Fort Liquordale, Fl.
Seems like the False horror stories about the dangers of E-cigs make way more headlines then their retractions. I'm printing out Dr Farsalinos rebuttal to the NEJM article about Formaldehyde and taking it with me later today. It really pisses me off that there is such a consecrated effort to scare smokers away from a proven, safer alternative. It is truly shameful.

Ten to one that big tobacco has a hand in the negative publicity.

And for the record, I just bought a couple more 236 ml bottles, one premixed and one straight vg/nic along with some flavors to test. Can not beat the price and the quality seems to be very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread