Mount Baker Vapor Juice Plus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nacon

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2010
Long Island, NY
my favorite mix I made was 4\4\4 of toffee, banana nut bread and butter pecan. EASY all day vape! Arctic Ice is really pleasant, it's a nice flavor if you're in the mood for something you feel in your lungs...plus it leaves your breath all fresh...LOL.

I really enjoyed Cotton Candy with 5 flavor shots. it never had a chance to steep any time I ordered it. haha

Bloobath is really pleasant from the GWAR line of juices...it's fruity...like a Hawaiian punch version of UNICORN'S BLOOD.

Afternoon delight is delicious too.

just wanted to share a couple of my favorite MBV flavors. I keep going back to this site for the prices and variety. you honestly can't go wrong. Especially with the custom mixes...it allows you to experiment without having to go completely DIY.

Overall it's a great website and I'm glad I can order random parts I need in addition to a great flavor variety. That's why this website is one of my main sites to order from.

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
I just started vaping last weekend and I've already made 2 orders from MBV. First order I got Moo, Blue Moo, Watermelon, and Blueberry.
Loving the Moo and Blue Moo. Watermelon is ok, it really tastes good while drinking wine coolers..lol. Blueberry is good, but I think it is kind of weak. Oh, and I mixed Moo with watermelon and it was really good.

I just made my second order. I ordered Butterscotch, Strawbana, Honeydew and requested Spurberry as my free one.

PennyLynn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2014
Rockledge, FL, USA
I just started vaping last weekend and I've already made 2 orders from MBV. First order I got Moo, Blue Moo, Watermelon, and Blueberry.
Loving the Moo and Blue Moo. Watermelon is ok, it really tastes good while drinking wine coolers..lol. Blueberry is good, but I think it is kind of weak. Oh, and I mixed Moo with watermelon and it was really good.

I just made my second order. I ordered Butterscotch, Strawbana, Honeydew and requested Spurberry as my free one.

You made a good start! MBV is a wonderful place to try out flavors and have fun. Be aware that if you find a certain flavor to be weaker than you like, that you can request an extra "flavor shot." Some people go a little insane with that option, though.

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
You made a good start! MBV is a wonderful place to try out flavors and have fun. Be aware that if you find a certain flavor to be weaker than you like, that you can request an extra "flavor shot." Some people go a little insane with that option, though.

I've been ordering all of them with one extra shot. I didn't want to get crazy with the flavor until I knew what they tasted like.

popwarhomie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2014
Jacksonville FL
Got my order today. Took 7 days(normally 2-3) so I'm guessing they did quite good with their july 2nd sale.

German Chocolate beefcake leaked inside the plastic tube they put it in. Not really worried about it cause I don't like it anyways and they gave me 2 freebies.:toast: So I'm not going to ..... about it to them.

Freebies
Cinnamon roll Max VG
Strawberry short cake 50/50
Haven't tried them yet. Then my usual straight menthol max VG.

Cheryl75

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
MO
I got a free sample of Cheesecake from MBV with my last order. The youtube reviews of this juice are really bad. I thought I would end up sticking it in my dresser drawer and never vape it.

The good news is (for me at least) it tastes very good. My next order will include Cheesecake. I'm vaping it in a kayfun.

It is good with blueberry or strawberry mixed in as well!

DasFriek

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2013
Ohio
I just ordered some Moo juice, Hawk Sauce, and Blue Moo. Did I pick some good ones and what is the recommended steeping period?

That's the exact first order I made with them many months back.
I found a week of steeping helped the cream based flavors the most, a day of breathing with the cap off helped just as much also.

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
Question as I've never tried Mt. Baker. If Mt. Baker was priced like most other companies, would you still order juice from them?

Good question!

I would still get my favorites there but I probably wouldn't have tried as many flavors.
I found some of my favorites by saying "what the hell it's only $5.99" :)

Joie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2012
Illinois
I have about 20 bottles of mostly MVB juice that I would like to give away. All are really good flavors, just not for me. 6mg nic.
Like caramel apple, afternoon delight, movie theater fish, etc. All I would need is to be reimbursed with postage in the form of some coils, or a Protank or something worth a few bucks. I don't want to put in classies, too much work.....would prefer a new user who wants to try some flavors or NEEDS some help with financing our new HABIT :p
PM me....and I will ship it out !!!

popwarhomie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2014
Jacksonville FL
I have about 20 bottles of mostly MVB juice that I would like to give away. All are really good flavors, just not for me. 6mg nic.
Like caramel apple, afternoon delight, movie theater fish, etc. All I would need is to be reimbursed with postage in the form of some coils, or a Protank or something worth a few bucks. I don't want to put in classies, too much work.....would prefer a new user who wants to try some flavors or NEEDS some help with financing our new HABIT :p
PM me....and I will ship it out !!!

Awesome deal^^

Id be more than willing to pay for them but I cant do under 12mg. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread