New Setup Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

pandahat0509

Jan 17, 2015
Well I did a quick search and couldn't find a review for the sigelei 30watt mini and figured I'd make one now that I received mine. I have no clue how to post vids through my phone so I apologize for the primitive text review haha. So here we go my review of the Sigelei 30watt mini:

Includes:
Sigelei 30watt mini
Micro usb charger cable (located inside battery slot)

The 30watt box mod is yet another great mod from Sigelei. Standing a little over 3 inches tall and an inch deep it is definitely a stealthy little device. This device comes with the standards of all sigeleis. A fire button, 2 function buttons and a display screen. And of course it's loaded with the standard safety functions:
Low voltage protection
High voltage warning
Reverse polarity protection
Low resistance protection
Short circuit protection
It also includes 5 memory banks for quick wattage changes. Wattage range from 5-30 watts in .1 increments.
PWM mode and DC-DC mode. 5 click power on-power off. Voltage display and ohm display aswell. The device requires 1 18650 lithium ion battery which inserts to the back of the device via magnetic battery door, that's right! MAGNETIC! Now here are some pros and cons I've found for the mod.

Pros:
Clicky buttons, gotta love the click.

The magnetic battery door

Size, this thing feels great in hand and fits nicely in pocket with a Kanger subtank on it.

It's made of a nice solid aluminum alloy without any goofy etching or screws.(except for on the top and bottom)

Extremely easy interface. As this is my first box mod I found it nice and easy to navigate the modes and memory banks.

Most tanks and rdas sit nice and flush on the box. I'm using a 22 mm subtank mini and there is no over hang. And even with a 25 mm tank there isn't much at all.

Cons:
Now these aren't necessarily cons but just things I personally didn't find great.

It comes with a silicon sleeve, and I don't feel it necessary. And with it on the buttons become flush and harder to press.

Small screen. I am far sighted so having to squint all the time blows. You 20/20 people will have no problem though haha.

Doesn't include a battery. For something that is definitely targeting newer vapers, not hobbyists, I felt it probably should have had one with it.

The fact that it changes wattage at .1 increments is pointless honestly. I can't tell the difference between 15.3 watts and 16 watts, so what's the point?

For everything it does and everything the device comes with, it's definitely a good choice of beginners or seasoned vapers looking for another nice mod. Price varies from vendor to vendor but is pretty on point. I received mine from VapeHappy.com for 36 bucks. It also comes with a 3 month warranty from Sigelei.
I highly recommend this for just about anyone and give it a 8.5/10 due to the fact it doesn't come with a battery.

Again sorry for no video and no pics but I can't figure that crap out on my phone. I hope you enjoyed my review on the sigelei 30watt mini. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread