Looking for a new Eleaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

scott58

ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
NorthWest Indiana
Been using a 30watt IStick for several years and looking to the future when this thing craps out. Bought a Nano first. Nice but to small and battery life isn't enough. Bought an IPower and it's to big, but battery life is awesome. I use a nautilus and nautilus mini tank. I only vape at 8.4 watts so wattage is never an issue. Thx

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    I vote for the pico 75 too, running a lg 2100mah external battery and getting a full day while chain vaping
    I get 2 days with my LG HG2 3000mah; though, I vape about 3-4 mls per day at 14mg.

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    If you vape at 8.x watts, what coil/ohms do you use? What VG/PG ratio? I am using Aspire Zelos .7 ohm and thought it was weird that I prefer 10w. Anything above 12w tastes burned.
    28ga kanthal, 8 wraps, 2.5 id, 1.5- 1.8 ohms, 60-65% pg.

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    I'm liking the Eleaf Tessera.
    20180415_041538 (1).jpg

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 25, 2014
    toledo ohio
    I too recently got the Power, and have used the 20s and 30s for years. It’s huge in comparison.

I also got the Tarot nano kit, 75 watts, and I love it but it comes with a subohm tank. Still, all day internal battery. A little shorter and fatter than an istick, seems well made.

I ordered another one of those and a Revenger mini. Going to add a Pico soon as well.

Vchick

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 18, 2010
    NE Ohio
    I'm a die hard IStick 20 user, just ordered some more from Heavensgifts.com, they still have the IStick 30w also. They're in China, so it is a little bit of a wait, but they also just had a 30% off sale. You can sign up for their emails, also a forum supplier, hth!

uthinkofsomething

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 7, 2015
    Toledo, Ohio
    Been using a 30watt IStick for several years and looking to the future when this thing craps out. Bought a Nano first. Nice but to small and battery life isn't enough. Bought an IPower and it's to big, but battery life is awesome. I use a Nautilus and Nautilus mini tank. I only vape at 8.4 watts so wattage is never an issue. Thx
    My wife has 2 istick 20w and a 30w she has used for a couple years. I wanted to replace one of the 20watts and maybe get her a new tank. Landed on the Aspire Zelos kit with Nautilus 2 tank. She is a dedicated Naut mini user with 1.8 coils. She loves the Naut 2 with .7 coil around 12-14 watts with 12mg juice, and likes the Zelos a lot also. The Zelos is slightly larger than an Istick 30 but is still very comfortable to hold. And the screen flips around so it's never upside down too... I was jealous of that.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 25, 2014
    toledo ohio
    My wife has 2 istick 20w and a 30w she has used for a couple years. I wanted to replace one of the 20watts and maybe get her a new tank. Landed on the Aspire Zelos kit with Nautilus 2 tank. She is a dedicated Naut mini user with 1.8 coils. She loves the Naut 2 with .7 coil around 12-14 watts with 12mg juice, and likes the Zelos a lot also. The Zelos is slightly larger than an Istick 30 but is still very comfortable to hold. And the screen flips around so it's never upside down too... I was jealous of that.
    There’s a way to flip the screen on one of the istick, but I don’t remember if it was the 20 or 30. Might be both. I know, because I accidentally did it recently and had to look up how to flip it back

uthinkofsomething

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 7, 2015
    Toledo, Ohio
    There’s a way to flip the screen on one of the istick, but I don’t remember if it was the 20 or 30. Might be both. I know, because I accidentally did it recently and had to look up how to flip it back
    The Zelos does it automatically. Directional sensitivity.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread