All the wasted years!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FleetFoxes

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2012
Boston, MA
I've been vaping with v4l and v2 e-cigs for a couple years mostly the ego style ones. I love messing with all the technology I have and I'm very hands on so I figured I'd stop limiting myself. I bought a Sigelei 100w Plus, Kanger Sub Tank Mini, and a Mutation X V3 RDA.

WOW

I feel stupid for not doing this earlier. I've been vaping 12mg for a couple months now, but bought 6mg for the Sub Tank and RDA and that is even too strong! I diluted it with 100% PG to make it 3mg and it is much better. I couldn't be happier. No dry hits.. no leaking... all the problems I've dealt with over the past couple years are gone and I'm experiencing vaping like never before.

Success!!

Plus I finally convinced my GF to start vaping on New Years Eve and she hasn't looked back. She's using the V2 Pro Series 3 which she loves and we even found some really good house made flavors at a local vaping shop that we really liked. She got cotton candy and I got cigar. I didn't think a vape shop would have juice that good and they even made it fresh right in front of us. To my surprise no steeping required!

Alright I'm rambling. I will leave you with this pic.. and to all you musicians out there that is a ART Pro MPA II preamp with genuine Telefunken tubes from the 60's.

20150316_191947 by joshfiricano, on Flickr

FleetFoxes

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2012
Boston, MA
Me too! I was using an ego battery and basic tanks for about two years. Now have an Innokin SVD 2.0 and Eleaf 30W and an assortment of tanks including Nautilus mini, Subtank Nano and Lemo drop and am about to embark on rebuilding, there really is no comparison in terms of flavour!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It really is night and day! I've been vaping for the past 4 hours at 0.5Ohms and 23.4 watts and my battery is still at 100%. I'm not sure if my battery meter display is broken or if the battery life is THAT good!

Hitmetwice

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2012
Ontario
It really is night and day! I've been vaping for the past 4 hours at 0.5Ohms and 23.4 watts and my battery is still at 100%. I'm not sure if my battery meter display is broken or if the battery life is THAT good!

It's like when you fill up your gas tank, it seems to be stuck on full at the start, before it starts dropping. I agree, it's a good time to be a vaper. Cheers.

FleetFoxes

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2012
Boston, MA
Yeah I grabbed a 50w mod, a subtank, and an orchid v3 and vaping has never been so good. The flavors, the clouds, the 6ml tank to go most of the day, and days of battery life is just awesome. Been a good couple of weeks.

I've been vaping like a madman yesterday and today and the battery is at 70% still!

Ever tried the 3 post electron tubes?
Creamy top end..

I have not! These are 12AX7 telefunken and I have a Mullard I'm about to throw in channel 2.

Nothing is wasted you didn't smoke those years,

AMEN :vapor:

FleetFoxes

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2012
Boston, MA
*lol* glad you're enjoying it.:vapor:

it took me all of maybe a month to start progressing because I started with a Russian/Nemi and then went to eGos/protanks..MVPs/V2/isticks loving he Kayfun v4 and my vapor flask should be here today :p

no wasted time..you've NOT been smoking ..and that's all good!! :toast:

I'm definitely having an awesome time with it! A second pair of batteries will be delivered tomorrow so I can rotate them daily and always be able to use this when I have a pair charging. I honestly don't think I'll need anything else for a long time. I'll probably buy a couple more tanks and RDA's, but as far as e-cigs/mods go I'm perfectly happy with this 100w regulated Sigelei. I've only gone as high as 27w, but am liking 24. I still haven't had a single leaking or dry hit problem (knock on wood) which is something I've been dealing with for years now! I'm in vaping heaven and am glad I decided to upgrade to this Sigelei/Kanger Sub Tank combo. Now let's see how long before my GF wants one :laugh:

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
I've been vaping with v4l and v2 e-cigs for a couple years mostly the ego style ones. I love messing with all the technology I have and I'm very hands on so I figured I'd stop limiting myself. I bought a Sigelei 100w Plus, Kanger Sub Tank Mini, and a Mutation X V3 RDA.

WOW

I feel stupid for not doing this earlier. I've been vaping 12mg for a couple months now, but bought 6mg for the Sub Tank and RDA and that is even too strong! I diluted it with 100% PG to make it 3mg and it is much better. I couldn't be happier. No dry hits.. no leaking... all the problems I've dealt with over the past couple years are gone and I'm experiencing vaping like never before.

Success!!

Plus I finally convinced my GF to start vaping on New Years Eve and she hasn't looked back. She's using the V2 Pro Series 3 which she loves and we even found some really good house made flavors at a local vaping shop that we really liked. She got cotton candy and I got cigar. I didn't think a vape shop would have juice that good and they even made it fresh right in front of us. To my surprise no steeping required!

Alright I'm rambling. I will leave you with this pic.. and to all you musicians out there that is a ART Pro MPA II preamp with genuine Telefunken tubes from the 60's.

20150316_191947 by joshfiricano, on Flickr

IMO, you can't beat tubes and you can't beat sub tanks :p

a wandering soul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2014
North Carolina
Nothing was wasted! You were not smoking! Plus... when smoking for a couple years, did it get measurably better? Was there some breakthrough that made smoking awesome? Nope. Closest I came was finding something like a Nat Sherman or dunhill. But with vaping it STAYS interesting and relevant. One of the many reasons that vaping is superior to smoking. Congrats on the new change to the vaping game.

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Way to go FleetFoxes (and Ms. FleetFoxes!)

It really makes a huge difference when you get amazing tools to do a great job. I've slowly (heh heh, yeah right :) ) upgrading my equipment over the past few months. I'm getting the hang of DIY and building coils and now experiencing vaping in a way I hadn't since I went smoke-free last year.

Congrats!

FleetFoxes

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2012
Boston, MA
I'm definitely enjoying it! I quit 3 years ago and my GF quit on New Years Day this year. Aghhh these damn hobbies are going to have me living on the street!!!

2013 Subaru WRX NEED MORE SPEED $$$$$$$$$$$

Recording music and always needing new mics and equipment $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Vaping $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

But hey at least I'll live a long broke life not smoking cigs!!!!

:laugh:

FleetFoxes

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2012
Boston, MA
Heheh. Get you an sti on that wrx! I drove one once...never has a car I couldn't shift fast enough .. thank man for rev protection.

Haha I would get an STi if they would put in a new engine! They've been using the ej257 for a stupidly long time now!! I like my upgraded daily driver WRX. 337 AWHP :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread