Wasting juice, I'm useless ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neesher

Oct 30, 2013
UK
Been vaping for a fortnight, using clearomisers, but bought a couple of EVOD heads because I heard they were better.

Well, I might as well stand in the middle of a room, squeezing juice all over myself. For the THIRD time, in two days, I've managed to unscrew the head, leaving the coil on top of the battery. Ive had juice all over my coffee table, my bedside table and just now my desk at work! :mad:

Someone give me a kick and sort me out!
(It's RY4 too ... so it's not even as if I'm making everywhere smell like a rose garden!)

Virtual Life

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2012
Miami, FL, USA
My friends cat spent a ton of time sniffing my fingers after I filled my tank, only spilled a few drops. I even washed. Since it was his kitchen soap we both figured it wasn't that. There is a dog and cat in my house and this cat never spent that much time sniffing me before.

This is still new to me, I smell nothing. My friend refused to try it, gee, I wonder why? :blink:

chapeltown

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
United States
You'll get in the habit of turning your mod over...just in case! We've all been there I suspect.
No worries!

Complete agreement! I have done this more times than I would care to admit. Now I only use eVods and Protank, so I flip the whole thing over when taking it off my batt. ....just in case!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread