All the wasted years!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FleetFoxes

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2012
Boston, MA
I LOVE these cars...best in the world!

Agreed! There hasn't ever been a day where I've thought to myself that I regretted buying it. Although I would love a 911 Twin Turbo or GTR! I remember the first time I drove an Sti and I kept missing the 1st to 2nd shift because first gear is so damn short! It's a little better in the WRX though because it has longer gear ratios and it's a 5 speed. There's nothing like 20 PSI pulls!! Now I just need a rotated turbo setup and closed deck engine and I can do 35 PSI...

Oh wait, I'm trying to not spend money!!!

rbreban

Mar 14, 2014
plus.google.com
I too did waste a lot of time...the Pyrex breaks like crazy dow
d1694b6074465ab432fb59f9f69ae82a.jpg

FleetFoxes

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2012
Boston, MA
I know I'm constantly finding myself being careful where I place it so it won't drop, but I'm sure I'll break it eventually. I think it's awesome that they give you another Pyrex tank shell with it.

So it's been 48 hours right now since I got my Sielei. I haven't charged my batteries and the sigelei reads the charge at 41%! Luckily I got another pair of efest's in today so once those are done charging I'll switch them. Pretty damn incredible!

ITPython

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
Central Coast, CA
I recently came to a similar conclusion as well. I've been on-off vaping for many years now, never really finding something that I liked. Every now and then I try again, and check into what is the latest and greatest and buy a few things. Not long ago I went back into 'seek' mode, and after talking to some fellow vapers at work I settled on a Sigelei 100W+ and subtank mini. To say the least I was quite blown away when I first tried it, and I thought to myself "I have finally arrived!!".

After initially making the mistake of vaping 18mg juice on my subtank (usually the nic level I chose in the past) and getting the feeling like my throat was being lacerated by razor blades coated with battery acid, I went to my local vape shop and picked up some of their more popular juice in 6mg. WOW, what a colossal different that made! I could actually taste something other than the sharp peppery harshness of the nicotine, and I was able to take gigantic lung hits and blow clouds bigger than I ever thought I could without coughing up a lung and scorching my throat.

I have since tried a few other liquids and am still on the search for one that I will really like, and I may even start vaping 3mg. But at least for now I don't need to worry about my mod not being able to give me the true flavors of a juice.

I know I'm constantly finding myself being careful where I place it so it won't drop, but I'm sure I'll break it eventually. I think it's awesome that they give you another Pyrex tank shell with it.

So it's been 48 hours right now since I got my Sielei. I haven't charged my batteries and the Sigelei reads the charge at 41%! Luckily I got another pair of efest's in today so once those are done charging I'll switch them. Pretty damn incredible!

I actually had an indecent yesterday with my subtank minis glass. I was rinsing it out and was attempting ot pull the glass off the body, well I was tugging pretty hard because it was on there good and then it just let out. The glass went flying out of my hand and smacked hard into the bathroom mirror, flew up into the air, hit the wall then went tumbling to the hard floor.

Luckily for me, not even a scratch, ding or nick. Pyrex is pretty tough glass, as any other regular glass would have easily shattered in that same situation. Gotta say though, as this happened I saw it all in slow motion and immediately thought "Oh sh**, it's definitely going to break!".

Last edited:

FleetFoxes

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2012
Boston, MA
I recently came to a similar conclusion as well. I've been on-off vaping for many years now, never really finding something that I liked. Every now and then I try again, and check into what is the latest and greatest and buy a few things. Not long ago I went back into 'seek' mode, and after talking to some fellow vapers at work I settled on a Sigelei 100W+ and subtank mini. To say the least I was quite blown away when I first tried it, and I thought to myself "I have finally arrived!!".

After initially making the mistake of vaping 18mg juice on my subtank (usually the nic level I chose in the past) and getting the feeling like my throat was being lacerated by razor blades coated with battery acid, I went to my local vape shop and picked up some of their more popular juice in 6mg. WOW, what a colossal different that made! I could actually taste something other than the sharp peppery harshness of the nicotine, and I was able to take gigantic lung hits and blow clouds bigger than I ever thought I could without coughing up a lung and scorching my throat.

I have since tried a few other liquids and am still on the search for one that I will really like, and I may even start vaping 3mg. But at least for now I don't need to worry about my mod not being able to give me the true flavors of a juice.

I actually had an indecent yesterday with my subtank minis glass. I was rinsing it out and was attempting ot pull the glass off the body, well I was tugging pretty hard because it was on there good and then it just let out. The glass went flying out of my hand and smacked hard into the bathroom mirror, flew up into the air, hit the wall then went tumbling to the hard floor.

Luckily for me, not even a scratch, ding or nick. Pyrex is pretty tough glass, as any other regular glass would have easily shattered in that same situation. Gotta say though, as this happened I saw it all in slow motion and immediately thought "Oh sh**, it's definitely going to break!".

Nice we have the same setup. I was using a cigar juice from a vape shop around here and I just threw in some Gorilla Juice diluted with half PG to thin it and cut the nicotine (it's from Alien Vapor BTW) and I was like DAMN there's that flavor I've been looking for! I have Caramel Wild Wood and Blueberry Vanilla Cake from Ahlusion on the way as well as some 26 and 28 gauge kanthal for the RTA and my Mutation RDA that I haven't been able to use yet.

Glad to hear that you didn't break that!! When you said that all I imagined was the movie flubber with Eddie Murphy.

I've gone thru 3 Pyrex and now I'm with a plastic tank.

Damn well that just contradicts what IT Python said!! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread