2 Years Ago Today (Monday, 3/23)......

Status
Not open for further replies.

TyPie

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2013
New Joisey (aka NJ)
2 short years ago today I finished off my last stinkie (a PAD on average for many, many days----more than I care to remember) and switched to full-time vaping. At the time, I was vaping some high-nic 'Vivid Vanilla' on a Blu-Cig. (Actually, it was probably a few days earlier that I realized that the Vivid Vanilla was absolutely DELISH, I KNEW at that point that I could finally quit, had no desire for a stinkie at all after some heavy vaping, and that I was SURE I was gonna dump the cigarettes once and for all, but I went a few days of dual-use to just 'ease' myself into it a bit.)

Things have changed much since then: I can run again, I can work out again, and life has improved dramatically overall. Life is DAMN GOOD! It's amazing how life can change......

Most importantly, I absolutely owe a deep debt of gratitude to all of the ECF community here, which I found in a matter of days after quitting, for unselfishly sharing their knowledge and experiences with all the terrific products, gadgets, gizmos, and juices that I continue to take in at every opportunity. I can't even begin to thank you all, explain how easy (and FUN) you have made it, or explain how much you have helped along the way. This place is simply a FANTASTIC wealth of knowledge and experience!

Here's my stats since then:

2 years (730 days)
14,600 cigarettes not smoked (that's a load of tar and chemicals......)
$5,475 not spent on cigarettes (that's conservative, better than mere pocket change, and allows for junk snacks that I DON"T buy EITHER anymore when picking up smokes at the convenience store.....)

Thanks to you all !!!!.........................

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread