Status
Not open for further replies.

cats5365

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2013
United States
I was sitting here at the 'pooter about to light up the first smoke of the day. I flicked my Bic, but just before I lit the end of the cigarette, I thought, "I don't want this." I put the cigarette back in the pack and picked up my little Blu cigalike from its special case with the social features. :rolleyes: That pack of smokes is still sitting on my TV table with the last 2 cigs waiting for my just-in-case-emergency. There are still 2 unopened packs sitting in the fridge as well. :tumble:

After 30+ years, I was pretty sure I was going to die with a VSlims in my hand. Now, I'm pretty sure I'm going to die with a Provari in my hand. The little Blu still holds a special place in my heart, along with the cherry crush tank. In honor of the little Blu, I'm vaping it as I write this post. :smokie:

Thank you to ECF and all the helpful people here. I've learned a lot from all of you and enjoyed the silly stuff in the Tootle Puff thread. :D I'm proud to be one of the Provari-nutti (not a typo). :thumbs:

Vape on! :party::toast: :vapor:

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    D41AE4B1-F880-4EE4-98F7-60BEC791B127.gif

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    How in the world is that for you to say? How self indulgent.
    What works for me doesn't work for the next person, at least I am self aware and understand that. I know someone who quit years ago and still has a pack and a lighter on his desk, it's like a badge of pride, a reminder of what he's accomplished. I would never have the audacity so suggested he toss them in the garbage.
    It was a joke.

Reactions: stols001
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread