Favoriate thing to drink while vaping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thatrandy

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2014
New Jersey
I found that drinking Brisk ice tea helps with flavor fatigue and it just taste so good! its my go to vape drink!!! (water just swishes the flavor around in my mouth and does not help) no worries though I still drink plenty of water. So what are some of your guy's n' gal's favorite thing to drink while vaping? I want to see what else people do

AngelicTomPetty

Jun 8, 2014
Canada
Water and nothing else. I go through about 12 bottles of water a day, I find I am vulnerable to dehydration through vaping. I gave up pop and sugary drinkS when I found vaping. I work in HVAC service calls and I absolutely refuse to use any customers washrooms. Some guys in our company will politely ask, but I personally cringe at the fact of asking a customer to use their washroom, and will go out of my way to not do so. So I find myself stopping and searching for places to use the restroom quite often. Thank you Home Depot, various coffee shops, and gas stations for taking care of this urge. You are the real MVP.

thatrandy

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2014
New Jersey
Water and nothing else. I go through about 12 bottles of water a day, I find I am vulnerable to dehydration through vaping. I gave up pop and sugary drinkS when I found vaping. I work in HVAC service calls and I absolutely refuse to use any customers washrooms. Some guys in our company will politely ask, but I personally cringe at the fact of asking a customer to use their washroom, and will go out of my way to do so. So I find myself stopping and searching for places to use the restroom quite often. Thank you Home Depot, various coffee shops, and gas stations for taking care of this urge. You are the real MVP.

whats the second part have to do with what you drink, lol?

Dioxyde

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2011
Oregon
whats the second part have to do with what you drink, lol?
Absolutely nothing, but I thought it would be interesting for members to know where I search for places to drain the weasel.
lolface.jpg

Hahahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread