What do you 'crave' the most about vaping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

freeall

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
Canada
Most people justify vaping to smoking because it's healthier, and to some, cheaper, but what is it that you enjoy most out of vaping? The nic fix, the shiny mech mods, the high powered box mods, the clouds?

Personally, I love the flavor of vaping the most, along with my house and vehicles not smelling like an ashtray. I'm sure a lot of other people can attest to this too, but having a big collection of gear is pretty cool, too. I figured there would come a time when I'd cut back on spending, but it seems like with the selection of vape stuff out there today, just makes me want more. It's like it never ends.

Whats your favourite part of vaping?

supermarket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Near Atlanta, Georgia, US of A
Most people justify vaping to smoking because it's healthier, and to some, cheaper, but what is it that you enjoy most out of vaping? The nic fix, the shiny mech mods, the high powered box mods, the clouds?

Personally, I love the flavor of vaping the most, along with my house and vehicles not smelling like an ashtray. I'm sure a lot of other people can attest to this too, but having a big collection of gear is pretty cool, too. I figured there would come a time when I'd cut back on spending, but it seems like with the selection of vape stuff out there today, just makes me want more. It's like it never ends.

Whats your favourite part of vaping?

This is what will lead to me (probably) being a life-long vapor:

1. The price. SO MUCH cheaper than cigs
2. The customization and tinkering. It is the customization and tinkering that makes vaping a hobby, not just a nicotine fix.
3. The health factor

My FAVORITE part of vaping though? The FLAVORS! So many vendors, so many flavors....I love the WHOLE process of vaping.....and I really love truing out new e-liquid companies and flavors :D

Jman8

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Wisconsin
1. Wide array of flavor choices. Feel like I got another 50 years of exploration to fulfill that craving.
2. Being able to do it indoors and/or everywhere in society as long as it is done respectfully. I crave the freedom that it allows in most social situations.
3. The politics. I know that sounds strange, but just being honest with what draws me to vaping even more. I kinda think if I ever stopped vaping, I'd become more militant for the cause with no label of 'addict' being applied when I emphatically state I am not a vaper. Anti-vapers ought to be happy the Jman is vaping now, for if I weren't, they'd be decimated by my wrath.
4. That it allows me to be a dual user. Said it before, gonna say it again, smoking in moderation rocks.

KGB7

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
Rockville, MD
Being a 20 year ex smoker, my brain still has the need for oral fixation under different circumstances. When im having a great day or a bad day, i need few drags to calm my nerves or reward it for doing something productive.

I was at several car dealers today looking for a new car, and i constantly needed a vape drag because i was doing something productive. I didnt bring my mod but i survived. At one point i almost asked for analog one of the employees smoking out side, but the smell drove me away.

I do enjoy juice flavors with a bit of nic. Now days i mainly vape juices with tobacco mixed with a light hint of fruit.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
Favorite part of vaping?

Avoiding incarceration of course.
mugshot-smiley-emoticon.gif

I would not be responsible for my own actions if I could not get nicotine from somewhere.

Seriously, although I admit that I am addicted to nicotine, the best part of vaping has been finding ecf and meeting (even if it is only virtually) so many wonderful people that I have just come to adore.

schweikertc

Mar 30, 2015
I chewed for 30 years. Well, vaping has helped me completely quit!! It will be 3 years this 4th of July. I started with a Smart Smoke gadget and am now using itaste mvp 2.0 with a SMOK T-Dux 4.0 tank. What I enjoy about vaping the most is the nicotine satisfaction. I started using a 32mg nic and now am down to an 18 in my SMOK and use a 3-6 in my Kanger SubTank Nano (1.2ohm) My dentist said vaping saved my gums. He does not condone vaping, but he is more happy that I quit chewing "GO VAPE""

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Truth be told, I don't really seem to crave anything about vaping anymore.
That's probably why these days I often don't even have my first vape until after work when I'm unwinding with a beer or a glass of wine.

In fact, it's 2:30pm here right now and I still haven't even taken my battery off the charger yet.

But Easter dinner is coming, and I'll be having my first glass of wine in about 30 minutes.
And you can bet every penny that is right about when the vaping will commence.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread