12) vaping in friends and families homes with out guilt or shame
13) soooo many yummy flavors!!!
14) my lungs no long hurt when I take a deep breath
15) no ashes, ashes, everywhere

Whosback

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
17) Never having to wonder if my boss is going to hold smoking against me. ( loves that I vape)
18) No more tar gunk on my remotes
19) Not having to hide from my niece and nephew so they don't see me smoking. Never like smoking where they could see me, felt like I was showing them something really bad.
20) Not feeling like I'm giving myself cancer every hour on the hour like some tumor weather report.
21) My Saxophone now produces sounds at levels that shake the room.
22) Now wondering how much it's going to cost me to repad my sax from the crap I'm breathing into it.
23) Never meeting a pretty lady and hoping she doesn't hate smokers.

heroinesick

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2013
Louisville, KY
31) My boss/company is completely supportive of vaping!
32) I like thinks that save money that turn into hobbies.
33) I am a couponer, and this goes hand in hand with saving money for my family.
34) The excellent people that you meet!
35) This year there is an excuse to go to the Ren-faire. There's gonna be a meet-up there. :)
36) Words like "Electric Hookadoodle." I dunno who said that on here, but my partner and I have stolen it.
37) Taking a shower, and when I get out not IMMEDIATELY smelling like crap again because I just smoked a cigarette.
38) WHITE FINGERNAILS!!!

IntelligentDesigner

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2013
Raleigh, NC
While I did put "too many options" in the Most Annoying thread, I'll also include Variety in choices for this thread. Never has a cigarette manufacturer asked if I'd like a pure cotton filter or a stainless steel one. They don't offer biscotti flavored cigarettes. Would I prefer a paper or cellulose wrap? It'll cost extra if I want natural tobacco. etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread