More nic delivery Nautty mini vs kayfun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Montecarlols

Verified Member
Jan 30, 2015
Boynton Beach
Just wondering what everyone who has used both tanks think of there effectiveness. A 1.6-1.8 bvc coil nautilus vs a 1.5 micro coil in a kayfun v4 (clone). Would you rate them the same?? I only ask because it seems the nic (6mg) in my nautilus tank at 17 watts has less effect than my kayfun 4 (tobecco clone) at 17 watts, (same juice 50/50 mix) Obviously the kayfun is not a dripper, but does the micro coil have any impact as far as vapor effectiveness??Sometimes I think I get a little nic sick compared to the the nautilus mini. idk maybe I'm just paranoid lol

MattyTny

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
New York
The intensity of the vape has a lot to do with chamber size and airflow. There are other variables like wicking material and coil structure. It all plays into vapor output.

The two coils you use are different. The micro coil in your KF has more of a confined heating space. The nautilus (assuming BVC) has spaced wraps, but also has a good among or wicking material. The chambers are different as well. And the airflow too.

They both get good reviews. I wouldn't worry about which one gives you more of a nic buzz, but you can go one day vaping one then switch to the other the next to compare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread