A new convert!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

handyhippy1

Apr 8, 2015
So the other day my wife says that she is interested in trying vapeing cause she really loves the smell it puts out,I tell her that it has nic in it don't think its a good idea but we will go to the shop and try some zero and see what you think and find you a flavor.Today we went and she had a ball trying different flavors she said "its like the chocolate factory just guilt free"lol yes it is.we got her flavor and got her setup on some of my old hardware and now I can't pry the thing out of her hands.Ha ha I created a monster I love it!!!

I vape No Nic because I'm a former smoker and I absolutely luv it. I've had so many people ask what's the point when there's no nic in there, and for me, the point was that it brought back the joy of what I liked about smoking in a much healthier way.

My hubby is bad about if it smells good or i'm doing it, he tries to get my vape pen and he won't give it back. I keep threatening to get him his own and he insists that's not necessary. After the last go around, he's cut back but I'm pretty sure i'm eventually just buying him his own setup. Even if he didn't use it often, it could be a back up for me . . . :p

I keep teasing about the idea of getting me the Evic Supreme and handing him my faithful Evic.

I do actually luv it when he vapes with me though (When he shares!).

So kudos to you for getting to experience the same thing . . . vaping is better with others, especially when they're people you luv. :) Best experience so far was watching my mom try vaping and her wanting to take pics of her doing it and my sister wondering why on earth she was so excited about it, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread