Delivery problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

CallmeRage

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2014
Queens,NY,USA
Has anyone had any trouble with usps? 3 packages in the last month, one delayed, one lost, and the other was delayed and im waiting on this one right now which was supposed to be here Wednesday. Customer service was nice but they pretty much told me i cant do anything about it. Going to pay extra for ups now they never mess up my orders.

Firestorm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Chicagoland
The worst trouble that I ever had with USPS - a mail loop on a package that I sent internationally that wasn't delivered and returned to the country that took me five months to get back (it was a mod that I bought used that I sent to be refinished):

USPS-Sucks_zps1d11074a.png

VHRB2014

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2014
Nic`d Up in Oklahoma!
USPS, Bahhhahahahahaha!

Ya, they work about as good as any number of other gubment agencies.

Its a real simple formula,
Public Service Union really means:
The Union gets served, and the public gets screwed.

The good news is that my fast tech orders are only taking about ten days now. Now that`s something to sing about. :?)

Jugband

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
PA, USA
Problems with USPS, welcome to vape mail. I'll never forget, once they lost my package from fasttech. I called USPS customer service and asked how to go about reimbursement, the woman actually laughed, told me you don't! You didn't buy insurance. Since then if a package I order is $20.00 or more I pay for insurance. Also, I got fed up with them and tried UPS, same problems. And FedEx! Unless is sunny and 75, they ain't coming :mad:

Reactions: Kprthevapr

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
USPS makes me either laugh or cry. Just a few days ago we had a sub who decided to scan all packages at the truck instead of the recipients door.

Upon delivery my package was delivered to the wrong house on a completely different street & the app on my phone is showing delivered.

Package was retrieved by sub but the person on that house had already opened it like it was hers!

What irked me was this.... what if I'd never gotten it back. According to tracking it was delivered to my front door. The vendor did their part yet postal employees can mess up royally & how do you prove their mess up wasn't your fault! Or try explaining to vendor you never rec'd it.

And we always say if they're a great vendor they'll make it right when in essence what we're really saying is the vendor would have to take a loss by resending the shipment which somehow just feels wrong to me.

sacullen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2014
Chicago, IL, USA
I can't remember the last time I had a problem with USPS. Everything always comes within the expected time. Nothing has ever been lost or damaged. Typically, I receive five or more pieces of vape mail each month, so they've certainly had plenty of chances to mess up at least one thing, but they're batting 1.000.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread