Sub-ohm vaping question

Status
Not open for further replies.

IXIShogunR1

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2014
VA
when i started using drippers and mechs, i was still using 24mg nic juices. its what i had at the time, so its what i used. i was doing dual coil builds at .3-.4 ohms. the first few hits with the high nic would almost burn your throat. then after a few hits i would actually get nic sick, start getting dizzy and tired and the sweats
its almost like at that point your getting double the nic when your sub-ohming and going for the bigger clouds

now i mostly drip 6mg and since my tanks are sub tanks i keep 6mg in them mostly too.... if i use one of my aero tanks or a non-sub RTA ill use 12-18mg

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
Too much vg and i get all flemmy, i know it doesnt bother a lot of peeps but i notice with high pg i stay pretty clear and open and as a 35 year chain smoker i had my share of feeling all congested and weezy. And i prefer if my time vaping wasnt spent feeling the same way. So, soon as i drop below 60% i notice it right away.

As for dehydrated, mmm i live in central fla we naturally drink more fluids then normal anyways here. So its hard to notice being even more dried out then usual lol

I do have a bit of 100% pure vg just for showing off but i can only do it for a small time and then the luggies start.

goofy2302

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2014
Brooklyn, NY, USA
Im the same high vg juices produce more phlegm and the throat hot is muted for me......higher pg concentration gives me better th and keeps me clear...i cant drip 12 mg ......barely can drip 6mg.....3mg is my comfort zone. ....good th and no nicoti e sickness

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread