Funniest Way You've Heard Someone Describe Vaping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RebornLincoln06

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2014
Grapevine, TX
What is the funniest expression you've heard in terms of someone describing their hardware, issues they're having, etc.

My personal favorite is a lady walking into the shop I work at saying that her e-cig was "pop-a-lop-a-poppin." She was trying to describe her Kanger Evod tank being flooded with juice.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Haven't seen that before - love it. Every single line in that vid has been said a thousand times or more in this forum.

You're right... but every one of those kids missed the most important line a vaper can ever say: "I've been ______ without a cigarette!" THAT is what is important, not how big a cloud you're "chuckin". :facepalm:

Andria

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
You're right... but every one of those kids missed the most important line a vaper can ever say: "I've been ______ without a cigarette!" THAT is what is important, not how big a cloud you're "chuckin". :facepalm:

Andria
Lots of people like myself, started vaping to quit smokes. Others love the flavor, others just want to blow the fattest cloud. I love it all lol. Let them enjoy it however they please! I probably chuck wayyyy fatter clouds than you btw, and I only hit .5 ohm on 16 watts. What's up now?!

Reactions: WonderDude32

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Lots of people like myself, started vaping to quit smokes. Others love the flavor, others just want to blow the fattest cloud. I love it all lol. Let them enjoy it however they please! I probably chuck wayyyy fatter clouds than you btw, and I only hit .5 ohm on 16 watts. What's up now?!

I'm sure you do, since I use 84% PG, vape at 10w, with a 1.4Ω coil -- I *like* that my "clouds" dissipate in less than 10 seconds. If they hung around longer, they'd just be annoying.

Andria

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
I'm sure you do, since I use 84% PG, vape at 10w, with a 1.4Ω coil -- I *like* that my "clouds" dissipate in less than 10 seconds. If they hung around longer, they'd just be annoying.

Andria
Good thing there's options. What you find annoying, other people strive for. I really don't care about having the fattest cloud lol, I was joking around, but if I did, who cares right?

Reactions: AndriaD
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread