Looking to get a new box mod in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scotticus93

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
Yorktown, Virginia, United States
Right now I have a cloupor mini and a magma and a subtank. But I'm ready to upgrade. I want to push the ohms lower and the watts up. My mini only goes to 30w but I'm looking to vape maybe 50 watts plus. So I'm thinking around a 70 or 75 watt mod and idk about a new topper. I'm thinking maybe a lemo and some kind of a new dripper. Maybe a plume veil or mutation x. Anyone have any recommendations. Btw I am on a budget.

Bigflyrodder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2014
Boston, MA
That's a tough one Scott as there are sooooo many devices out there right now. personally, as of this minute, I would suggest a box mod that puts out decent wattage and also had temp control as an option as I truly believe that is the new direction of vaping. Something like the new 80w Smok box mod fits the bill there and is budget friendly.

As far as a tank you need to be a little more clear on what you mean about rebuildable. I would suggest, based on what is available and will fit both your budget and experience level, something like the Kanger Subtank which can either use heads (which are easily rebuildable themselves) but also has a build deck much like a Kafun style RTA.

For an RDA that also depends on your style. You can get an authentic Mutation X or CLT for pretty short money and they are cloud chuckers for sure. Other RDAs like the Plume Veil, Hobo, Derringer (more flavor chasers than cloud machines) will cost considerably more unless you go the clone route.

Hope this helps and just my $.02 for today that is...lol

Scotticus93

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
Yorktown, Virginia, United States
That's a tough one Scott as there are sooooo many devices out there right now. personally, as of this minute, I would suggest a box mod that puts out decent wattage and also had temp control as an option as I truly believe that is the new direction of vaping. Something like the new 80w Smok box mod fits the bill there and is budget friendly.

As far as a tank you need to be a little more clear on what you mean about rebuildable. I would suggest, based on what is available and will fit both your budget and experience level, something like the Kanger Subtank which can either use heads (which are easily rebuildable themselves) but also has a build deck much like a Kafun style RTA.

For an RDA that also depends on your style. You can get an authentic Mutation X or CLT for pretty short money and they are cloud chuckers for sure. Other RDAs like the Plume Veil, Hobo, Derringer (more flavor chasers than cloud machines) will cost considerably more unless you go the clone route.

Hope this helps and just my $.02 for today that is...lol
I appreciate the advice. Yeah I already have subtank mini but if I fire it above 25 watts it tastes burnt. So idk I was thinking maybe a lemo but hear they are a pain to fill up. I want something that is rebuildable but can handle higher watts. Isn't there also a sigelei 80w lol. I was looking at that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread