Status
Not open for further replies.

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
I heard someone refer to the hand position adopted by many mech mod users as the "Cali Claw". Has anyone else ever come across this term?

kGSyaT9.jpg

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
Baron Von Raschke laughs and says
"You Kids get off my lawn!"

Edited to add for younger vapers: "Von Raschke" was an old school pro wrestling villain who's trademark move was...The Claw!!!!
Dude! Your freaking old.

Errr, I, mean, uhhh i didn't know that or anything i just looked it up on the internet, :D

kaahn

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2015
Eastern NC
I tried that whole growing up thing it didn't take, I blame Geoffrey the Giraffe. :)
Damn Geoffrey the Giraffe...now that's old. Does it make me old too that I remember them? I remember coming up as a kid and having a record...like an old 45...that was the reading of the night before Christmas by Geoffrey the Giraffe and family. Damn I am old sheesh. /me reaches for the just for men!

alicewonderland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2012
Damn Geoffrey the Giraffe...now that's old. Does it make me old too that I remember them? I remember coming up as a kid and having a record...like an old 45...that was the reading of the night before Christmas by Geoffrey the Giraffe and family. Damn I am old sheesh. /me reaches for the just for men!

remember who? he has a family? I remember Geoffrey the Giraffe as the Toys R Us mascot :eek: "I dont wanna grow up, im a toys R us kid!... blah blah blah we got bikes and trains and video games!"

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
Loved those little guns if that's what I think it is!

Those fit in the center of a 45 rpm record, so it fits on a turntable.
45's were smaller vinyl records.
They had one song per side. This is where the term "single" comes from whe referring to songs off an album.

I guess I am old.

kaahn

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2015
Eastern NC
Those fit in the center of a 45 rpm record, so it fits on a turntable.
45's were smaller vinyl records.
They had one song per side. This is where the term "single" comes from whe referring to songs off an album.

I guess I am old.
Yeah the old stereo my folks used to have actually had a tube looking adapter for playing 45's but I recall seeing a few of those through my years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread