Status
Not open for further replies.

NancyR

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Washington State
CGe7Ww0WoAA0CoQ.jpg:large

There are some fake Aspire nautilus BVC coils doing the rounds in the UK. How they vape I couldn't tell you, but this shows how to tell the difference in them.

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
There are some fake Aspire Nautilus BVC coils doing the rounds in the UK. How they vape I couldn't tell you, but this shows how to tell the difference in them.

Thanks for sharing that @NancyR.

Will add this info to my database so I too can inform others who may wonder if they received "fake" Nautilus BVC's.

Reactions: NancyR

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
Not to be argumentative, more confused really....I have the large seal but none have the CE, I have over 50 of them and all were checked for authenticity as "real" per Aspire code. There is the CE on the boxes but not the unit itself. I cannot tell if the holes are large or small simply cause they are all the same and the pic is enlarged to get an accurate idea. I even have the original coils purchased when released, same as all the others.

Now you may ask why I have old coils, I kind of like to keep stuff for just this reason, so I can look for design changes mainly but I was hoping I could clean and reuse also.:D

All that said, if I have fakes, they rock!......but I am still confused.

Smokingnomore

Apr 8, 2014
Oklahoma
I got burned by buying coils online before I knew to check for authenticity. Wondered why the 15 coils I purchased from Derall didn't work (along with two Aspire Nautilus Mini's that I am 99% sure are knock-offs, but that's for another post). After getting the real item from WorldofVape it makes a "world' of difference. Beware the small holed coils for they will not vape well !

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
Seems like maybe the original Nautilus coils had smaller juice holes. But not at all sure on this.
Yes without a doubt. The original version were small port which have the "so called ceramic wick", the larger ports have the upgraded cotton wick. The old version did not have the CE on the body, only on the box. The new version does have the CE on it.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread