Right battery for Tigon tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnuu

Jun 25, 2020
Hi.

I need some new batteries for my Aspire Tigon tank. It has to be much like the Tigon battery.

Not big batteries and not small, cause i don't like heavey batteries, and it should give lots of vapour. It should be the cylinder shaped batteries.

Whats the watts on the Tigon? Is it 40? It should be the same.

And else should you notice? Do you also need to notice volt? Is does'nt need to be 1800 mah, but it should be high. Maybe least 1300.

And of course 510 connection.

Please name som models, that fit my description.

What about: Vision Spinner 2, innokin endura t18, Joyetech Ecxeed D19, Kangertech EVOD VV?

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
I hadn't heard of this one, I looked it up. Seems like it's not adjustable. What is sometimes called a protected mech. It feeds the tank whatever voltage is left in the battery. I had something very similar called an Armor Prime.

EHPRO Armor Prime Mod

Except that the Prime has a removeable battery. You take the battery out and stick it in a battery charger.

From the ones you listed I'm only familiar with the Spinner. That's a lot thinner in size. Also I don't think it would give anything like the amount of power your tank and coils need. And it's adjustable voltage.

Maybe there is something out there that would exactly meet your needs. To be honest I think you might as well get another Tigon. That way you would have a spare tank as well.

Did your old Tigon battery fail?

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
The tigon ‘tank’ can use differing replaceable coil heads.
.4Ω 20w - 28w
.7Ω 20w - 25w
1.2 Ω 10w - 12w

If you meant a device to send power to the tigon tank / power device/mod. You can use any regulated power device that has a power output range from 5w or so upwards.
An adjustable power output device would allow you to rase or lower power level to find what you like best.

If you meant the actual battery / cell like is used inside all removable cell power devices there are many choices of removable / replaceable batteries/cells.

If you like the power device that came in the tigon ‘kit’ just get another of those.
It is an unregulated not user power output adjustable power source with basic protections that starts fully charged at 4.2v falling off to 3.3v when it is time to recharge.
Meaning from fully charged to time to recharge the power output / watts decreases as battery voltage depletes.

None of the replacements you listed will support the lower Ω coil heads ( .4Ω - .7Ω )

the wind

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2012
alabama
You have this and you want a solo

Attachments

• upload_2020-6-25_19-27-53.jpeg
    upload_2020-6-25_19-27-53.jpeg
    6 KB · Views: 10
Status
Not open for further replies.